• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 829
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 859
Really good looking KV-1

attachment.php

Can anyone get some moore photos from different angles? Thanks.

Terry

Some terrific looking afv's from Figarti here.^&cool

Rob

very nice AFVs from Figarti. So no new aircraft this time ?

Thanks for posting the pic's Brad. I like the new Tiger and the new Winter Panther with side skirts is a rip snorter so that one i'll definitely order!

Tom

Were any of the new Figarti items going to be available for sale?

Thanks for the photos Brad.....Obviously Figarti has been quite busy:wink2:....The Winter Panther and Pershing look great:salute::

Thanks Brad for posting the pics i nearly spilt my coffee when i saw that new PANTHER ^&grin,what a great set of releases from FIGARTI.

Here is some bad news. I spoke to Matt of Hobby Bunker. The only quantities of the tanks that are available are the ones at the Show. They will not be making any more of these and there are only 2 or 3 each of the tanks with bed springs, for example.

If you want one, please email Matt right away. His email is mhobbunker@aol.com. First come, first served I imagine.

Brad

Why do they even bring things to get people excited then not going to be in production
That's stupid IMHO
Mark

I agree Mark why bother i don't understand how they hope to stay in business doing this its ridiculous....................^&confuse^&confuse
Then they end up on eBay for some ridiculous amount not happy FIGARTI if this is true.

Hold up fellows, just got an email from Matt at HB about the winter Panther and he said not available to December so there must be some confusion about the production of these tanks...Sammy

Hold up fellows, just got an email from Matt at HB about the winter Panther and he said not available to December so there must be some confusion about the production of these tanks...Sammy

I also just emailed him and he said Winter Panther and KV1 will be available at a later date.

The Pershings are slated for December release also according to one of the Figarti reps at the show. Of course they wouldn't part with their prototypes but I did give it a shot.:smile2:

I have only just purchased my first piece from Figarti and am impressed with the KV1 and was disappointed to hear they were only available at the show so hopefully it will be released later.

Regards
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back