Figarti Me 262-B Night fighter (2 Viewers)

uksubs

Lieutenant Colonel
Who would like to see Figarti make one of these next ? e6b25ed4099d4cc41a2cd8d6b489a9c28f0556d.jpg

Absolutely....YES...Especially if done as depicted....Is this a 1:35 scale model being shown? Nice work whoever built that one{bravo}}

Thats a great looking model would like to see Figarti make one
Mitch

I think most of us still want Figarti to make this Me262:wink2:.....Will we ever see it???? .....WHO KNOWS????:wink2:

would be interested in one especially the paint job on red 8
Mitch

Personally I'd just prefer the regular Fighter version, but if they made the night fighter version, I'd magine Figarti would release a regular version as well, so I'm on board.

Figarti's history suggests they won't do two versions. If they do a night fighter variant I would see a few paint changes like the Stuka etc and make them fit the theatres, regardless of accuracy than make two different versions of the same aircraft. There were some subtle and not so subtle differences between the two variants. Figarti as others want to maximise usage of the mould.
Mitch

Personally I'd just prefer the regular Fighter version, but if they made the night fighter version, I'd magine Figarti would release a regular version as well, so I'm on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back