Figarti t34/85 wanted (1 Viewer)

daruss

First Sergeant
Ok, im an idiot, i had the FIGARTI T34/85, but i sold it. Now i regret it. If anyone would like to sell there's and help me out, please send a PM. Thanks

Ok, im an idiot, i had the FIGARTI T34/85, but i sold it. Now i regret it. If anyone would like to sell there's and help me out, please send a PM. Thanks

Hope you made a good profit on your own sale because I have a feeling you are going to need it to reacquire this one!

TD

daruss,
Check with Grey Goose Collectibles in England. Their website still shows it as available. I have recently bought from them and it couldn't have turned out any better. Great communication and service. You will have to pay more than the original price, due to the exchange rate though.

daruss,
Check with Grey Goose Collectibles in England. Their website still shows it as available. I have recently bought from them and it couldn't have turned out any better. Great communication and service. You will have to pay more than the original price, due to the exchange rate though.
Got mine from Clive to and agree great service

How much did you get for it Eric ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back