FIgarti Tiger I Tank for sale (1 Viewer)

panzer441

I would like to sell my Russian Front Figarti Tiger I Tanks. Each tank is $210.

G3811E Tiger I Tank No.002 Pz.Abt 502 Russia Autumn 1944

G3813E Tiger I Tank No.313 3rd SS Panzer Division Russia June 1944

Both tanks are mint in the box, never opened or displayed. Considering the tanks have many parts and my selling price, these tanks are sold "as is".You will probably have to glue a few parts back on.

If interested email Wes at mindywarren7@hotmail.com

I have 100% eBay feedback at panzer441

These are still available. I am dropping price to $200 and this includes free shipping via Fed Ex Ground with insurance included anywhere in the USA 48 states.You will not find a better deal than this one !!!

I would like to sell my Russian Front Figarti Tiger I Tanks.

G3811E Tiger I Tank No.002 Pz.Abt 502 Russia Autumn 1944

Both tanks are mint in the box, never opened or displayed. Considering the tanks have many parts and my selling price, these tanks are sold "as is".You will probably have to glue a few parts back on.

This are still available. I am dropping price to $175 and this includes free shipping via Fed Ex Ground with insurance included anywhere in the USA 48 states.You will not find a better deal than this one !!!

I would like to sell my Russian Front Figarti Tiger I Tank.

Tank are mint in the box, never opened or displayed. Considering the tank has many parts and my selling price, this tank are sold "as is".You will probably have to glue a few parts back on.

Hey panzer441, I believe that I purchased your 323 Normandy tiger on e-bay, and all I can say is the tank is phenominal, and your low price made this a no brainer. It is the best 1/32 scale Tiger on the market. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back