Figarti Update (2 Viewers)

Paper Panzers, JJD, King & Country, Collector's Showcase, ??? What they all have to do with Figarti's future existance is null, nada, zero, but on that note these companies
are and have continued to release new products on a Regular basis. Comparing companies that still produce to one that does not makes absolutely no sense.

Wayne

=> The prototype vehicles that the new Figarti have displayed are every bit as detailled and high quality as things produced in the past. There is no lack of detail in the Panther G, Bergetiger , or armored train models

JPB

Well said :salute::

Gentle Friends,

This thread has become entirely too "testy." I am deleting several posts, some of which include personal insults. Please take the time to think through your posts and avoid comments that refer to the character of an individual. Otherwise, the discussion might be drawn to a rapid conclusion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Gentle Friends,

This thread has become entirely too "testy." I am deleting several posts, some of which include personal insults. Please take the time to think through your posts and avoid comments that refer to the character of an individual. Otherwise, the discussion might be drawn to a rapid conclusion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Very True....Thank You Sir !

I would not expect anything until you get to the Chicago show.

That's what I'm kind of afraid of, I do not fly in until Friday morning and if Figarti does have any WWII product for sale will it be snapped up by that time?? I certainly would love to get a Panther, guess we'll find out in a few short weeks...Sammy

I've always found that there is enough to go around.

I have been awaiting the predicted Figarti Kingtiger and as of today 1-5-2017 not even a picture of a prototype has been seen on the Forum. Does anyone have any information on this much anticipated Figarti Panzer? Will it have a Krupp or Henchel Turret? What will it cost? Many questions and no answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back