Figarti Westcoaster 2015 (1 Viewer)

joesgis

2nd Lieutenant
I love the winter panther, so I immediately grabbed one. I didn't get the new Russian tank- not yet at least. I much preferred the prototype shown in pics I saw from Chicago. I don't like the decals used on the turret; the digits are very large. It looks too freshly applied but I supposed that could be easily remedied. Still, I thought the turret looked much better on the prototype. But the winter panther... what can I say? I've been waiting years for a winter panther for my collection, and it was well worth wait. The panther comes w/ a commander. The Russian beast doesn't come w/ a figure. Hope you like what you see! Joe

I will take more pics of the Panther that came home w/ me if anyone would like to see other angles, etc..

Joe

Thank you, Joe, for reporting with this many pictures. I agree with you: the KV needs substantial weathering.

Joe how much how many and when are these 3 available ??

Great pics mate thanks for posting.

Disappointed with the overall quality of these new items. The plane looks horrible along the side.

I will take more pics of the Panther that came home w/ me if anyone would like to see other angles, etc..

Joe

Does the Panther come with any crew. They two crew members displayed at the Chicago Show..Ron

Does anyone know what the tracks on the KV-1 are made of? In the photos they look like the tracks on the Minichamp diecast tanks.

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back