Figure Sets (2 Viewers)

hajipavt

Private 2
As an avid collector of WWII Germans I'd like to see The Collectors Showcase expand their offering by producing more figure sets. The Fallschirmjager series was an excellent example of what should be offered on a regular bases - an assortment of finely sculptured figures in excellent poses. King and Country have been doing this for years with great success so the business model is a proven one.

I consider The Collectors Showcase figures to be far superior to anything on the market at the moment but am disappointed at the small number of offerings. If i look at the WWII Series over the last three years the number of figures available really is quite limited. Its a shame.

I agree. We need more figure sets from CS, not just Germans but for the allies as well.
We have seen what CS could do and I'm sure if CS decides to make them, they will be selling as hot cakes ^&grin.

I agree. We need more figure sets from CS, not just Germans but for the allies as well.
We have seen what CS could do and I'm sure if CS decides to make them, they will be selling as hot cakes ^&grin.

We knew months ago that this had been overlooked. Look out for WWII sets of all types , in abundance , all variation: ongoing, starting with our first announcement in one week.^&grin^&grin^&grin

Hows that for an answer!

Cheers!

Brian

Brian, remember to soon release the Union cavalry in the ACW range^&grin:salute::

Francisco

Brian..

Always a pleasure to here this kind of news. Could we have something similar to this in the future???
Mitch

We knew months ago that this had been overlooked. Look out for WWII sets of all types , in abundance , all variation: ongoing, starting with our first announcement in one week.^&grin^&grin^&grin

Hows that for an answer!

Cheers!

Brian

Attachments

• MAS3561.jpg
    MAS3561.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 160

Hows that for an answer!

Cheers!

Brian

That's my kind of answer ! The 88mm sets demonstrated to me just how far CS sculpts have come-and how they work and play well with other makers quite nicely. Can't wait to see what's coming...
mike

Excellent news Brian. I can't wait to see what's coming down the pipe line.

Hows that for an answer!

Cheers!

Brian

That is excellent news. Hows that for customer service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back