Finding zip ! Take five (1 Viewer)

Another fun and interesting DIO, Steve.
BUT .... :redface2: .... I do hope that those guys checked out the clay pots .....{eek3}

Those Vietcong were sneaky buggers.

--- LaRRy

Another fun and interesting DIO, Steve.
BUT .... :redface2: .... I do hope that those guys checked out the clay pots .....{eek3}

Those Vietcong were sneaky buggers.

--- LaRRy

One pot is empty Larry, the other has fresh Nuoc Mam fish sauce in it. Only eighteen months old so still needs some time to mature ! {eek3}

Steve

Sometime after the patrol has left the VC emerge from their hiding places.
6.jpg
8.jpg

Steve

It's always the little accessories that add so much to scenes and you have a myriad of them Steve.:salute::, Robin.

You continue to amaze with these dios! The use of the different figures from combat to rest is exceptional.

You continue to amaze with these dios! The use of the different figures from combat to rest is exceptional.

Cheers !
The Radio Operator is a Del Prado figure that I've re painted and added the aerial. But the Mule drivers certainly do find themselves appearing in quite a few scenes indeed !

Steve

It's always the little accessories that add so much to scenes and you have a myriad of them Steve.:salute::, Robin.

I couldn't agree with you more, Robin! :rolleyes: That diorama looks great! {eek3} As always, well done, Steve! :smile2:

Cheers

Enrico

Cheers !
The Radio Operator is a Del Prado figure that I've re painted and added the aerial. But the Mule drivers certainly do find themselves appearing in quite a few scenes indeed !

Steve

Steve:

Your creativity has truly brought this line to "life".

-Jason

Steve:

Your creativity has truly brought this line to "life".

-Jason

Cheers Jason !

Good of you to say, perhaps the dioramas will capture other collectors imagination and encourage them to take up on this line too !
Thanks again always nice to get compliments !:smile2:

Steve

Cheers Jason !

Good of you to say, perhaps the dioramas will capture other collectors imagination and encourage them to take up on this line too !
Thanks again always nice to get compliments !:smile2:

Steve

Steve:

The praise is well earned!!!

I'd be lying if I didn't say that your dios make me take a second look at my K&C Vietnam collection as I look for set-up ideas.

-Jason

Steve...I'm missing Uncle Ho...maybe he's hiding in one of those barrels...^&grin

Steve:

The praise is well earned!!!

I'd be lying if I didn't say that your dios make me take a second look at my K&C Vietnam collection as I look for set-up ideas.

-Jason

Mike and Jason

Kind of like a Jack in the box Mike !

Thanks again Jason, I get a lot of my inspiration from photos and for my small dioramas use quite a few suitable ones off the internet or photos I've taken on my travels for back drops since there are so few available to hobbyists other than for Railways.

Steve

I'm looking forward to seeing photos posted here on the forum of the London show, since once again I've blown my budget already this month !
Maybe Andy will have a few future release friends and enemies of Uncle Ho figures on show to surprise us along with other ranges. Always good to see previews of what JJD are working on too !
Presumably we'll have to wait until Monday to see what the December K&C releases will be. I'm hoping it'll be the second set of the Aussie Patrol.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back