First Legion Forthcoming Releases (1 Viewer)

Some beautiful releases, that battle elephant is just ridiculous.

I picked up the M10 Wolverine and Crew, which added to my WWII Winter diorama, as well as the officer, standard bearer, drummer and sergeant from the Franco-Prussian War Germans, which I added to my Franco Prussian War diorama. They work very well together with Honour Bound WWII and Team Franco Prussian War products. I'll take some photos later and post them.

I picked up the M10 Wolverine and Crew, which added to my WWII Winter diorama, as well as the officer, standard bearer, drummer and sergeant from the Franco-Prussian War Germans, which I added to my Franco Prussian War diorama. They work very well together with Honour Bound WWII and Team Franco Prussian War products. I'll take some photos later and post them.

Here is the M10 Wolverine and crew displayed with Honour Bound vehicles and figures on a Ken Osen Hudson & Allen WWII Winter Diorama:

Attachments

• FL M10 Wolverine 1.jpg
    FL M10 Wolverine 1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 166
  • FL M10 Wolverine 2.jpg
    FL M10 Wolverine 2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 168
  • FL M10 Wolverine 3.jpg
    FL M10 Wolverine 3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 171
  • FL M10 Wolverine 4.jpg
    FL M10 Wolverine 4.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 169
And here are the Franco Prussian War Prussian infantry officer, standard bearer, drummer and sergeant on a Franco Prussian War diorma combining TM Terrain and Hudson & Allen diorama elements, with other First Legion and Team figures:

Attachments

• FL Prussian Infantry 1.jpg
    FL Prussian Infantry 1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 197
  • FL Prussian Infantry 2.jpg
    FL Prussian Infantry 2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 198
  • FL Prussian Infantry 3.jpg
    FL Prussian Infantry 3.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 198
Here are a couple of shots of the entire diorama:

Again, great dio Louis. Is that an FL Winter Sherman on the top right?! If so, you're one of like 50 people in the world to have one......I'm not even sure i have one. Hard to tell from the image if it's FL though....

Again, great dio Louis. Is that an FL Winter Sherman on the top right?! If so, you're one of like 50 people in the world to have one......I'm not even sure i have one. Hard to tell from the image if it's FL though....
It's an Honour Bound Winter Sherman.

And here are some shots of the entire Franco Prussian War diorama. The Church and Churchyard are TM Terrain, the remainder is Hudson & Allen:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back