First legion sherman (1 Viewer)

Finlome

Private 2
Hi, I’m looking for FL Normandie Sherman, so anyone wants to do a deal, let me know :)

Great looking tank, when it comes to tanks First Legion is exceptional.. mine came out of the box and is displayed in a airtight single case... Wish I had the tanker..

It's my favorite piece.and is being displayed, for it be put in a box,... and as you probably know, the resin that First Legion Uses is really fragile, I had a Winged Lancer that is holding the banner, a piece broke off.. so it can be heartbreaking...

It's my favorite piece.and is being displayed, for it be put in a box,... and as you probably know, the resin that First Legion Uses is really fragile, I had a Winged Lancer that is holding the banner, a piece broke off.. so it can be heartbreaking...

Glue 🤓

It’s apparent that no one wants to sell their Sherman; most hang onto it. I’ve learned with FL that when it comes to tanks you need to move quickly or you will be shut out.

It broke at the top of the pole, a smidge, do a drop of glue would be bigger than the piece, hardly noticeable, but there's just that, of knowing how fragile it is Thank God I bought different versions of it..

It’s apparent that no one wants to sell their Sherman; most hang onto it. I’ve learned with FL that when it comes to tanks you need to move quickly or you will be shut out.

Ok doom mongers, I sourced 3 FL Sherman’s & a Figarti Calliope M4 all same size.

Attachments

• CF34AE50-0649-41F7-ADA4-299A215C1187.jpeg
    CF34AE50-0649-41F7-ADA4-299A215C1187.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back