FIW. Search and Destroyed (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Following on from my previous FIW dio
Weeks have past before news filters through of the convoys massacre. A force is hastily put together to destroy the Indians village.
The village is located thanks to one of their Indian guides and the 60th attack. Unfortunately for them the guide was leading them into yet another ambush.

Figures, 60th foot TG, Officer WB and Sergeant JJD. Indians all WB.

Steve

1.jpg3.jpg5.jpg7.jpg9.jpg

Brilliant mate and the little bit of extra realism really makes it stand out well done cobber.

Red coats always look so good especially in numbers like this. Pleasure to view. Robin.

Another good one-figures well selected and placed,groundwork well done and overall quite realistic,Well done that man.

Thank you guys for the nice comments, great to get feedback and thanks to everyone for the likes.

Steve

Nice diorama. Reminds me of the ambush after the surrender of Fort William Henry in Last of the Mohicans.

Nice diorama. Reminds me of the ambush after the surrender of Fort William Henry in Last of the Mohicans.

I've not read the book but the film was hugely enjoyable, full of action. Be good if a manufacturers did a few literary characters such as Hawkeye etc !

Steve

I've not read the book but the film was hugely enjoyable, full of action. Be good if a manufacturers did a few literary characters such as Hawkeye etc !

Steve

Well, I know that some manufacturers did Hawkeye, he looks something like this...
BEST_75016_03.jpg
BEST_75016_05.jpg
BEST_75016_07.jpg

Last edited:
The one in the post below is 75mm but I have an 54mm one made by Infinity Shape (long out of business) made years ago.This is hard to find now. TGB Miniatures made a resin one (without base).This can't be found now.
Mark

hawkeye33.jpg

I have this 120mm version but I think my 54mm is the best version.There are also plastic versions and a set of 28mm.This 120mm version is available on ebay ,it is a kit.
Mark

hawkeye34.jpg

I just bought these busts of Magua and Hawkeye Didn't get the British soldier.
Mark

magua,hawkeye.jpg

These look awesome Mark!! Congratulations on some fine additions to your collection.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back