FL Samurai Pics Oda and Takeda Clan (1 Viewer)

Shadowfax

Private 2
My FL Samurai Oda Clan Collection

2014-05-03 10.00.02.jpg

2014-05-03 10.02.23.jpg

2014-05-08 12.31.33.jpg

2014-05-08 12.24.35.jpg

FL Takeda Clan Collection

2014-05-08 12.10.44.jpg

To be continued

FL Takeda Clan collection continued..

2014-05-08 12.15.18.jpg

2014-05-03 09.58.33.jpg

2014-05-03 09.58.10.jpg

11th Century Samurais

2014-05-08 12.27.41.jpg

Del Prado Samurai Collection

2014-05-08 12.28.56.jpg

Incredible looking Pics!!, of a Great collection. Thanks for sharing, and hoping you will continue to do it.

Wonderful collection, not being a full on collector of this range sometimes you don't really see just how well done these figures truly are. Thanks for sharing regards Gebhard :salute::

Wonderful collection, not being a full on collector of this range sometimes you don't really see just how well done these figures truly are. Thanks for sharing regards Gebhard :salute::

The FL Samurais are indeed very well done. It is one of my ongoing collection for FL along with the FL Romans. However I am giving the new FL Auxiliary Eastern Archers of the Roman range a pass. I have to be selective ultimately.{sm4}

superb collection of Samurai. I think its a stunning range and although the second additions are nice I am still a fan of the first foot range. The mounted are probably the best mounted samurai I have seen without forking out money to get Rod style painting
Mitch
Mitch

awesome collection.

I feel like taking an MRT, disguising myself as a Pizza hut delivery guy, knock on your door, storm into your apartment, and hold you ransom with my DSLR.

beautiful display. :smile2:

awesome collection.

I feel like taking an MRT, disguising myself as a Pizza hut delivery guy, knock on your door, storm into your apartment, and hold you ransom with my DSLR.

beautiful display. :smile2:

Hello. Nice to see another fellow countryman on this forum.

Excellent display!! Would love to see the entire cabinet as in the pic of the entire cabinet comprising of all the collection, it will definitely be awesome.

Thanks for sharing these pics. Of all the series that I do not collect but admire from afar this is one of my favorites. The majestic aura, excitement and intensity of that time period are all captured brilliantly.

I only have one figure from this line so far but find myself coming back to look at your photo's again and again :redface2:, Don't know whether to thank you again or what...{eek3} regards Gebhard

I only have one figure from this line so far but find myself coming back to look at your photo's again and again :redface2:, Don't know whether to thank you again or what...{eek3} regards Gebhard

Lol. I think at the end of the day we cannot collect everything due to various reasons. Like you, there are also ranges that i love yet unable to commit to due to space and of course budgetary issues, thus i will also admire photos of those ranges that i love put up by other forum members.

In a way we help each other when we share photos of our collection. There are so many ranges in this hobby and i think this is what this forum is all about, sharing our collections and passion for this hobby.

Lol. I think at the end of the day we cannot collect everything due to various reasons. Like you, there are also ranges that i love yet unable to commit to due to space and of course budgetary issues, thus i will also admire photos of those ranges that i love put up by other forum members.

In a way we help each other when we share photos of our collection. There are so many ranges in this hobby and i think this is what this forum is all about, sharing our collections and passion for this hobby.

Shadowfax, may i enquire what display cabinet did you use?

Great points. My favourite part of this forum is seeing other collections be they larger or small, irrespective of company of issue. Its just interesting seeing the pieces set up and it inspires the imagination whether you can or cannot participate in collecting a specific era. My interests are so diverse its impossible to do justice to a collection therefore I only dabble in non core areas. Case in point are the Samurai. I've always really liked them from afar and will definitely purchase a few. Thanks for sharing your pics I've really enjoyed looking at them. :cool:

I recommend this for post of the week :salute:::salute::

Mr. Shadow,

Please, please tell me where you got that Cherry Blossom Tree? I lived in Japan for 9 years and that tree brings back so many memories. Execellent Samurai. I have seen some of the armor pieces in Japan and they are magnificent.

John from Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back