Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers? (1 Viewer)

MikeNick

Sergeant
I have been trying to place an order with Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers. For over a week no one has answered my emails. Is the company still taking orders?

I haven't heard anything from Fr Greg in over a year, so I can only thing he's slipped away.. and taken the moulds with him :(

I tried email and phone (he's also in Aust.) and still nothing.

John

I have been given to understand he is now into movie memorabilia. Trooper

I really wanted to purchase his VC Miniatures' set of Greek Evzones.:mad:

Good luck getting Father Greg to respond mate!

The bloke has possession of so many beautiful moulds and masters but sadly it looks like no-one will ever be getting anything!

PM me if you like and I'll fill you in.

Cheers,

Craig
WETS
AUS

I really wanted to purchase his VC Miniatures' set of Greek Evzones.:mad:

Well that is bad news all around......precious Toy Army Workshop and Mountford molds went down under with him....and now that he has gone under we are left with nothing.............

Someone with the username Fleurbaix was posting stuff over in the Glossy "Other Manufacturers" section about a year ago. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since.

Dave

A number of us criticized his production, painting and quality standards and all heck broke loose. He threatened to take legal action against me and a few other members. I doubt he'll be back on the board.

Review this thread for all the information you need:

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/fo...ersion.&highlight=Fleurbaix+toy+army+workshop

Hi Gideon,
Thanks for the note. I can only agree with you. It is very unfortunate that great molds and masters to sets produced by Mountford and TAW are now lost for good. I wish they had been sold to a more professionaly oriented destination and on doing so we could still be enjoying the out puts of the original creators. Now all we have left is trading amongst us of whatever we have bought while they were still being manufactured and sold by the original manufacturers.
Regards,
Artillery_Crazy

I only knew about this brand through this forum. Never heard of them in Australia itself so have to wonder how they marketed their business.

Hi Gideon,
Thanks for the note. I can only agree with you. It is very unfortunate that great molds and masters to sets produced by Mountford and TAW are now lost for good. I wish they had been sold to a more professionaly oriented destination and on doing so we could still be enjoying the out puts of the original creators. Now all we have left is trading amongst us of whatever we have bought while they were still being manufactured and sold by the original manufacturers.
Regards,
Artillery_Crazy

Thats part of what drives the secondary market. It is what it is - especially with such limited production pieces.

Good luck on your search, ahem, I mean journey.

Great News! Fleurbaix taking orders

Today, I received an email from Father Greg. He wrote "Hi Mike
We are still taking orders, but i have been very sick nearly died and we are in the process of moving.
Thanks Fr Greg"

Time to place an order

MikeNick
Well that is bad news all around......precious Toy Army Workshop and Mountford molds went down under with him....and now that he has gone under we are left with nothing.............

VERY interesting, and maybe there could be some more figures coming out of the moulds that he has gained over the past few years.

Keep us informed of your progress,

John

VERY interesting, and maybe there could be some more figures coming out of the moulds that he has gained over the past few years.

Keep us informed of your progress,

John

Key is quality.........
Need to have that. The samples we have seen posted in the forum are scary to say the least..............

I only knew about this brand through this forum. Never heard of them in Australia itself so have to wonder how they marketed their business.

Hi
Fleurbaix is back taking orders after beig very ill and haveing two moves.
We look forward to be able to bring these great brands to you.

Hi

Hi Greg,

good to hear that you are back in business, the toy soldier world has been 'hanging out' for some of the figures and equipment you have moulds for.

Looking forward to more deatils,

John

Hi

Hi Fleurbaix.................

Key is quality.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to have that to get into the market, specially given that your quoted prices assume that the previous quality is kept....The sets you quote do not come cheap so quality is demanded.

The samples we have seen posted in the forum are scary to say the least in the past.............. Given that the photos posted at your site are scanned pics of the original OWNERS catalogues and not verifiable pics of what they now look, it would be very nice for us to see some proof of craftmanshift before tendering orders...................

Hi guys,

Anyone out there managed to get any sort of reply from Father Greg yet?

Craig
WETS

Hi Fleurbaix.................

Key is quality.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to have that to get into the market, specially given that your quoted prices assume that the previous quality is kept....The sets you quote do not come cheap so quality is demanded.

The samples we have seen posted in the forum are scary to say the least in the past.............. Given that the photos posted at your site are scanned pics of the original OWNERS catalogues and not verifiable pics of what they now look, it would be very nice for us to see some proof of craftmanshift before tendering orders...................

Hi Luiz,

I've sent him an email today asking him if he will consider selling me the moulds and masters to all the TAW stuff.

Regards,

Craig
WETS

ANOTHER DEAD END.................Gone are the Heavy artillery and WW1 Vehicles....TAW used to trade.............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back