For RAF and Luftwaffe airfields (2 Viewers)

Luftwaffe uniforms from my archives

Bootneck

Attachments

• WW2 Germany 1X.JPG
    WW2 Germany 1X.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 382
Agreed!:)

I just think that this year being the 70th anniversary of that glorious victory,we are going to get some great stuff from K&C both British and German.Its going to be a great summer to celebrate that wonderful generation who took to the skies to give fatso Goering such an a*** kicking that it changed the course of WW2 and saved this country,god bless every single one of them:cool::cool:

Sorry Craig,but I can't help being proud!;)

Rob

lol no need to be sorry Rob im as proud to be BRITISH!!!! As you are :):):) just gotta love what those pilots went up there & did for us all!!!!

I had a thought, maybe 2 limited edition pilots for the battle of britain. One german and one raf pilot, both with deployed chutes (like 101st paras) as if they have been shot down. Maybe a couple of angry farmers with pitch forks or home guards.

This would be a very nice addition & would be snapped up by me, hope Andy see's this suggestion,

Would love to have a set similar to the Hitler Bomb plot set.Featuring Churchill,Dowding and other officers studying a map of Britains air defences.It could also feature a WAAF in air raid Helmet.

Rob

Again I hope Andy see's this as i think it would go down a storm very good suggestion Rob,

A down plane or two.simmo.

Id like at least one downed plane preferably a luftwaffe one to go with the FOB61 'For you Fritz' the war is over set, & maybe a police car too!!!

And a FIRE ENGINE

Lets not forget Andy needs to make a long overdue red fire engine!!!

Overall this has became my favourite range really cant wait to see what comes out next!!! & if its anything along the lines of these suggestions ill be a very happy man.

Dont forget this as well opel fire truck...............:D

Attachments

• opelblitzfiretruck1.jpg
    opelblitzfiretruck1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 143
  • opelblitzfiretruckdgf.jpg
    opelblitzfiretruckdgf.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 626

Users who are viewing this thread

Back