Forthcoming and first Dispatches of 2014! (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Not had much time to post these threads these days,but a good friend just wrote me and I thought why not! :smile2:

So my friends, for old times sake, what are you hoping for in January and in fact 2014 in general? Me I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for WW1. I am starting to think my WW2 collection has come full circle (except for the ongoing superb Arnhem range) so WW1 will loom large as we head into the next four years.

So hit me with your thoughts guys, go nuts and by the way have a wonderful 2014, my best to all of you:smile2:

Rob

All is right in the world :)... Not sure what K&C have going on for 2014 but I am curious to see how the new painted lines are received and also seeing how your WWI dio comes to life Rob,and before you know it the west coaster and March London shows will be here, so lots of good things heading our way as collectors in 2014 I'm sure of...Sammy

How about more siege equipment for the crusades.... it has been awhile with just the siege tower and catapult

Agree with more Crusades figures and siege equipment.
Mameluke cavalry for Napoleon in Egypt.
Persians to oppose the Greeks.
Mongols to oppose the imperial Chinese armies.
ACW artillery.
Lawrence of Arabia mounted Arabs on horse and camel.
FOB Russians, Poles and Belgians.

I buy four new german infantry figures 1914.^&grin

in 2014, I wish more german WWI, ACW cavalry, new figures U.S. Dragoons 1850 and some of the Roman Empire.{eek3}

Francisco:salute::

2014 I hope to see from K & C
more Custer's Last Stand ,Sioux and Cheyenne warriors sets.
and WW1 1916/1918 sets

Harrie

I am not sure if the Desert stuff will be released in January but if it is and K&C releases some EA items, then im guessing the 25 pounder with British or Aussie crew (or both at the same time) and Morris Gun Tractor with Limber will be released and hopefully my favourite, the Humber Armoured Car in EA colours will be as well. If it's AK then perhaps the Panzer IV H in AK colours might be on the agenda??

The new Wehrmacht figures (the one that is carrying the pig and a couple of others) that was previewed at the London show might also be released.

Having said all that, K&C may release a heap of WW1 figures (and artillery and vehicles) for the 100 year centenary. Even though I am not a WW1 collector, I wouldn't mind that as it will be good to see a heap of items for WW1 collectors, plus it gives us WW2 collectors a bit of breathing space and for some, to catch up on all the previous releases!

Tom

Hoping for more WW1 and some new LAH figures (SA, RAD, NSKK, etc). {sm3}

I am not sure if the Desert stuff will be released in January but if it is and K&C releases some EA items, then im guessing the 25 pounder with British or Aussie crew (or both at the same time) and Morris Gun Tractor with Limber will be released and hopefully my favourite, the Humber Armoured Car in EA colours will be as well. If it's AK then perhaps the Panzer IV H in AK colours might be on the agenda??

I recall reading about an early 2014 release of the desert Morris set in Collector. Not positive when we'll see it, but I'm really looking forward to these items, esp. the 25 pounder.
Some new DAK would be fantastic as well.

Last edited:
Well I am ready for the Life of Jesus figures. The new boat will be very useful for other era's as well. Trying to work out when the dispatches will be up given the 1st is New Years Day, if no holiday in China, than the 2nd of Jan should be the arrival I guess? Robin.

The new Wehrmacht figures (the one that is carrying the pig and a couple of others) that was previewed at the London show might also be released.

Having said all that, K&C may release a heap of WW1 figures (and artillery and vehicles) for the 100 year centenary. Even though I am not a WW1 collector, I wouldn't mind that as it will be good to see a heap of items for WW1 collectors, plus it gives us WW2 collectors a bit of breathing space and for some, to catch up on all the previous releases!

Tom

I am looking forward to some desert releases...The Humber Armoured car & A Pz IV Ausf H would be great...Also got to get the Wehrmacht soldier carrying the pig...

Joe

I recall reading about an early 2014 release of the desert Morris set in Collector. Not positive when we'll see it, but I'm really looking forward to these items, esp. the 25 pounder.
Some new DAK would be fantastic as well.

I am looking forward to some desert releases...The Humber Armoured car & A Pz IV Ausf H would be great...Also got to get the Wehrmacht soldier carrying the pig...

Joe

I think we all think alike regarding the EA and AK possible releases and I reckon the fella carrying the pig is going to be a good seller!

Tom

I presume these all are coming... Andy mentioned a new desert building for February.
Cheers

Attachments

• K&C-JANUARY-2014-RELEASES-01.jpg
    K&C-JANUARY-2014-RELEASES-01.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 299
  • K&C-JANUARY-2014-RELEASES-02.jpg
    K&C-JANUARY-2014-RELEASES-02.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 296
  • K&C-JANUARY-2014-RELEASES-03.jpg
    K&C-JANUARY-2014-RELEASES-03.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 302
YES! More crusades siege equipment like a trebuchet or a battering ram would be great :D

I hoop to see for 2014

the last two figuurs for dad's army fraiser and goodfry
and i think that wil by some great models coming {sm4}

richard :salute::

not had much time to post these threads these days,but a good friend just wrote me and i thought why not! :smile2:

So my friends, for old times sake, what are you hoping for in january and in fact 2014 in general? Me i can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for ww1. I am starting to think my ww2 collection has come full circle (except for the ongoing superb arnhem range) so ww1 will loom large as we head into the next four years.

So hit me with your thoughts guys, go nuts and by the way have a wonderful 2014, my best to all of you:smile2:

Rob
rob, but what about normandy falschirmjagers ? Or a maultier, brumbar, 8 ton flak half track, mobelwagen or a wirblewind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back