Forthcoming Dispatches! (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
I know this has to be a very very silly question following Chicago, but;

What can we expect this time, go nuts chaps!^&grin^&grin:wink2:

Rob

Rob..

I would like to see the bomb disposal team as an SL were due a final one for this year. still would hope that some sets will be released in the dispacthes we don't know about. Would expect the German bulge troops to be dropped in and possibly the ME109.

Last years show sets were released as late as December (Flak 41) so, they may be spread out over the remaining months.
Mitch

Rob

Rob..

I would like to see the bomb disposal team as an SL were due a final one for this year. still would hope that some sets will be released in the dispacthes we don't know about. Would expect the German bulge troops to be dropped in and possibly the ME109.

Last years show sets were released as late as December (Flak 41) so, they may be spread out over the remaining months.
Mitch

I agree, they may well be spread out over a few months, plenty of great releases there. Will indeed be interesting to see if the UXB set features as a SL release. The 109 looks a cracking model and that too must be pretty soon.

Rob

Rob

Rob.... isn't it more like WHEN can we expect???

1st October is Saturday, and I wouldn't expect something on Friday, Andy & Co could be jet-lagged from all the 'fun' of the past weeks in the US.

I'd bet on Monday evening?

I'd also bet on NO NEW SUPRISES ...... only Retirements.

John

Rob.... isn't it more like WHEN can we expect???

1st October is Saturday, and I wouldn't expect something on Friday, Andy & Co could be jet-lagged from all the 'fun' of the past weeks in the US.

I'd bet on Monday evening?

I'd also bet on NO NEW SUPRISES ...... only Retirements.

John

John, I wont mind one bit if there are no surprises, I've more than enough to keep me happy, but don't say retirements...so much I still need.

I hope you are right about Monday evening, but GMT time, I've got to go out Monday morning!!:wink2:^&grin

Rob

I agree John this time next week i reckon and after Chicago,s efforts i think K&C can be excused for being late there releases at Chicago where superb IMO.....................:smile2:

Guys, this thread is not serious , you do get its a joke don't you^&grin I don't think anyone would expect anything new so soon after Chicago.

Rob

Guys, this thread is not serious , you do get its a joke don't you^&grin I don't think anyone would expect anything new so soon after Chicago.

Rob

Oh another "Tilly" thread................................;);)
Yeah i gathered you where mucking around.

Oh another "Tilly" thread................................;);)
Yeah i gathered you where mucking around.

^&grin

I'm still getting over your description of the barmaid!^&grin:wink2:

Rob

I hope you are right about Monday evening, but GMT time, I've got to go out Monday morning!!:wink2:^&grin
Rob

No way GMT evening..... it usually is "Close of Business" HK time which is +8GMT....

Same Time Zone for Wayne and I :) :)

No jet lag flying to HK :)

John

No way GMT evening..... it usually is "Close of Business" HK time which is +8GMT....

Same Time Zone for Wayne and I :) :)

No jet lag flying to HK :)

John

^&grin

Again, just kidding you John:wink2:

Rob

There,s enough here to keep me busy for the rest of the year......................:)

P22.jpg

And im very very happy with that,another well done to K&C.................{sm4}

There,s enough here to keep me busy for the rest of the year......................:)

View attachment 76750

And im very very happy with that,another well done to K&C.................{sm4}

I'd happily have all those in my collection, but I especially like the GI Prisoner and guard, it will go well with my other Bulge prisoners set.^&cool (Stug is growing on me too!)

Rob

What is overdue is the standing officer & 2 firing figures to complete the SOTE range displayed earlier this year in matte & gloss. They can never get a look in due to all the WW11 product. Hoping these & the new LOJ will arrive before Christmas. Cheers, Robin.

Well the Bulge Germans are a given but I think there will be a few surprises as well, some stuff that was not shown at Chicago. It has been over a year since the last AWI release so that is a possibility, other than that I really don't know, it's still a little early for LOJ or the new Lighthorse, thats what I love about this time of year, the releases aren't nearly as predictable as they are in the spring and summer.

A great wave of Bulge releases unveiled the other day, K&C really do pull the stops out every year with this range. I also look forward to seeing the Greeks up close in London in December.

Rob

OK well we now know there will be no AWI releases next month, that certainly makes things all the more interesting... ^&confuse

The retirements will also be important this month, am waiting to buy the new RAF Truck but have to see whats going before I do.

Rob

I'm expecting a large number of OPERATION MARKET GARDEN retirements soon to pave the way for the next airdrop. ^&cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back