Forum is back online! (1 Viewer)

Aron

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy Folks,

It took a little longer than expected, but we are finally back online!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay. The forum has finally been able to have some much needed updates, so the site should feel faster now! As with any updates or changes there could always be a lingering hiccup that was not caught right away. Please feel free to let us know if something isn't working like it should.

I would like to personally thank all of you for your patience during this process, and for everything you do for this community.

Happy Sharing!

Aron

Aron...

I'm not able to "like" a post anymore...
I get a lengthy encrypted pop up message that basically says...
operator is not supported for strings on line 182...

can your tech team help?

Aron...

I'm not able to "like" a post anymore...
I get a lengthy encrypted pop up message that basically says...
operator is not supported for strings on line 182...

can your tech team help?

You are not alone Mike . . . I am also experiencing the same problem (unable to "like" a post) with a lenghty pop up message.
Mike

Mike...
that makes me feel better...
I see others can use that function though...
and I could live without it...
but I do use it regularly and hope Treefrog can address and fix it foe me...

I'd also like to like all you guys messages, but get the string too. {eek3}

Steve

I'm just glad I'm not the only one...
my first thought was that it was my computer...
but it looks to be a widespread issue...

There is now a thread in the Forum Issues forum to report this, too. Might get more visibility.

There is now a thread in the Forum Issues forum to report this, too. Might get more visibility.

The only problem is you can't "like" any of the posts in a thread about how you can't "like" any posts.

I haven't visited for a couple of weeks, but now it seems that there are lots of threads that are missing pictures.

See my point
I tried to edit, placing the arrow on the text to be corrected and result is : deleted

So I repeat :
A pure abomination
Need to click click and click again to reach what you need
No friendly use
No apparent possibility to add a picture
No emoticons
No underlining text, no italic
When sent no way to easily come back to the starting point, high risk to erase your answer
You have to goes to the click click reclick process to get back to the starting point

In french we say ; " Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien " litteraly translates in " The best is the ennemy of good " or better ; " If it ain't broke don't fix it "

See my point
I tried to edit, placing the arrow on the text to be corrected and result is : deleted

So I repeat :
A pure abomination
No friendly use
No emoticons
When sent no way to easily come back to the starting point, high risk to erase your answer
You have to goes to the click click reclick process to get back to the starting point

In french we say ; " Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien " litteraly translates in " The best is the ennemy of good " or better ; " If it ain't broke don't fix it "

Are you saying that you dislike the Board software?

See my point

So I repeat :
A pure abomination
No friendly use
No emoticons

What browser are you using? I'm using Chrome, and I don't have the problems you describe.

In another thread, you also mentioned not having a way to quote a post. I don't have that problem, either; the quote button is where it always is.

Also, these changes were deployed almost a year ago. You've had them all this time but are just reporting it now? You might want to post in the Forum Issues forum, for better visibility.

Prost!
Brad

Last edited:
We have made no changes in the last 11 months to the Forum. If you are having issues now, I would suggest you check your Browser settings and if an update on your computer is causing you the issues you describe.
I cannot even begin to replicate what you say you are having issues with right now.

Julie

This is the link I always used
https://forum.treefrogtreasures.com/

As I can't add any picture, I will try to descibe

Up left corner; a green rectangle with the words in white " Shop at Treefrog treasures "
Right number 2 in a small yellow circle, then the word " Menu " then a magnifying glass in a black square

If I clcik on Menu
I see in the middle of the screen 5 black squares with the words/links
Forums Friends What's New Albums Notifications (2) Profile Messages (2)
If I click on What's New
I got the the new posts and when I open one I read for exemple :
"
Michael Lonsdale---RIP
LINK: https://people.com/movies/michael-lo...-villain-dies/

In RONIN, he played the character who had the elaborate soldier/warrior dioramas. "

Only button available is above the thread: " Reply to Thread"

If I try, I can only enter text ( as here )

and there is no button for chosing form of the text or add a picture
only below Sumit reply or Preview Post

and Additional options :
Show your signature
Autimaticaly arse link in text
Subscibe to thus thread and notify me of changes ( with 4 proposals )
Rate this thread with the following values ( with 5 proposals )

Do I use a wrong/old link still active the :
https://forum.treefrogtreasures.com/
???

If I try simply a search on google Chrome and click on the link, the result is automaticaly the same

Pity fo me

Best

Why don’t you email a photo of what you’re seeing to Julie and that way she can show it to her IT people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back