Frank/TM Terrain (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Hi all, everyone knows Frank Methorst does some incredible back ground scenes so I asked him if he would be able to help me in a new winter diorama that David from TM Terrain completed for me. This is the back ground scene Frank came up with and I think it is fantastic:smile2:!!!! Many thanks to Frank and his skills and of course David at TM Terrain for another great diorama that I can get many usages out of...Sammy

I must admit I was a little worried about the weathering of this IV as some members posted about not liking it, but in my personal opinion it looks great!! no it isn't weathered heavily in white wash camo as is the Panzer III that came out a few years back but the light weathering against the grey on the IV gives it a more gritier and battle worn look to me and for my personal choice I hope that the future Winter AFV/vehicles will have the same type of weathering, again we all have differences of opinion but put me down as a Yea for this one...Sammy

WOW Sammy that turned out great :salute:::salute:::salute::

Excellent scene Sam, possibly your best and I agree, the Panzer IV paint colour looks great.

Tom

Sam, great diorama. Everything seems to work well together. Getting terrain and a background from 2 of the best along with your figures make a great composition. Chris

Sammy,

Congratulations for this wonderful addition to your collection.
Like 7th OVI says, you got two of the best involved and it truly shows :wink2: :smile2:

Konrad

Thanks fellas for all the nice comments and agree that having David and Frank and along with some great First Legion sets it's been fun putting this little scene together...Sammy

Just wanted to express my admiration. Very well done. I trust this is a background photo on cardboard

Just wanted to express my admiration. Very well done. I trust this is a background photo on cardboard

Thanks Andanna, actually I photographed a blank background of the diorama then forwarded it to Frank who then works his magic on his computer for the background scene, I don't think he could have picked a better one to be honest, and did you notice?? no Birch trees!!! ^&grin...Sammy

Thank you, Sammy. Perhaps you should get it mounted for a more permanent display ....

I noticed the lack of birches as well. They are my favorite trees. So simple. :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back