Free Figure (2 Viewers)

Fullyautomatic

Sergeant
I remember awhile(month's ago) back someone had posted that CS's latest newsletter or webpage was offering a free figure but you had to phone in.It was a limited number(first 100 or 200 people) and for the life of me I can't find that newsletter. I did call CS and confirmed with them and I was on the list for a free fig. Anyone receive their's yet.
Brian any info on this??

I remember awhile(month's ago) back someone had posted that CS's latest newsletter or webpage was offering a free figure but you had to phone in.It was a limited number(first 100 or 200 people) and for the life of me I can't find that newsletter. I did call CS and confirmed with them and I was on the list for a free fig. Anyone receive their's yet.
Brian any info on this??

Sure, we sent them out. Also Napoleonic Gift Packages on the way on November 4th: enjoy!

best regards,

Brian

I don't recall anything showing up either. No biggie, I just figured I called too late.
mike

Sent emails, called 2 times directly at CS.. was assured those were sent on 2 occacions.. at least 3 months adter 1st phone call, not received anything.. :(

Cheers,

Alex

Sent emails, called 2 times directly at CS.. was assured those were sent on 2 occacions.. at least 3 months adter 1st phone call, not received anything.. :(

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Same thing here.

Regards,
Roy

Hi Alex,

Same thing here.

Regards,
Roy

We sent our new catalog along with a coupon for a free figure out in our holiday mailing between November 4th and November 7th. Im afraid all we can do is send the kits out and the rest is up to the post!:)

Best regards,

Brian

I just checked out the "Holiday Catalog 2008" which I received in the mail yesterday. Included is a coupon that gives you one free 28th figure if you purchase a 3-piece set. A value of $26.33 and can be redeemed at CS or any of their dealers.
My understanding was that if you called in back then when the promotion was going on that you would be eligible for a free figure which would be mailed out later, not a "free" figure if you purchase a set.
Konrad

When are the Napoleonics going to be available, Brian? I'm sorry I cannot recall the expected release date on these. I hope I am still on your list as well. :)

Thanks for the update.

Dave

My understanding was that if you called in back then when the promotion was going on that you would be eligible for a free figure which would be mailed out later, not a "free" figure if you purchase a set.
Konrad

Yes indeed... and if I remember well, that was in 2 separate issues of the magazine. I don't believe I will never get any of these free figures...

We sent our new catalog along with a coupon for a free figure out in our holiday mailing between November 4th and November 7th. Im afraid all we can do is send the kits out and the rest is up to the post!:)

Best regards,

Brian
I truly hope you do not mean that literally Brian. If it is not delivered, it is not received. No mail order business I deal with is FOB at their warehouse.;)

I just checked out the "Holiday Catalog 2008" which I received in the mail yesterday. Included is a coupon that gives you one free 28th figure if you purchase a 3-piece set. A value of $26.33 and can be redeemed at CS or any of their dealers.
Konrad

Say it ain't so Joe, I mean Brian,

I to received the "Holiday Catalog" with this coupon yesterday. Please tell me there was a misunderstanding and that what you really meant was that with $X spent on the new exciting Napoleonic release you get a free Napoleonic figure valued at $X.

I could live with that and be itself is a typical and good acceptable promotion to launch new products. "However, along with so many others, I heard be the first XXX collectors to call and get a free figure."

I'm in professional sales and it's been my experience that long term business relationships continue based on "integrity" and "performance". Clients are far too sophisticated to be duped once and never twice. This is especially true in our existing economy and in the current toy soldier industry with so many wonderful choices chasing a dwindling supply of collector dollars.

CS has made some wonderful progress over the past couple of years and I'd planned on getting the superb looking STUG IV's and associated figures I saw in Chicago. Whenever, my company makes mistakes, we rectify it quickly despite the cost involved to protect our "brand", sustain client loyalty and most importantly safeguard current and future revenues.

Regards,

Carlos

Folk......having problems with this guy?

I'm stunned, no shocked, yes thats the word shocked!

Say it ain't so, it...it jez can't be.

Who would of thunk it?

Attachments

• homey-.jpg
    homey-.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 211
Konrad

This was the advert, no obligation?

Jeff

Attachments

• 28thAdmini.jpg
    28thAdmini.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 225
So the the coupon was the free Napoleonic gift package?

I've been successfully doing coupon redemptions all week for customers, but Im very sorry if there was any confusion for some.

We are trying our very best to promote the joy of our products with discounts and fun promotions, Im afraid we just don't have single Napoleonic figures to break out for collectors as there are only 300 sets worlwide and most are already spoken for.

Please also take a look at our per figure prices relative to competition. Our foot figures are 26.00 compared to 32.00 to 35.00 dollars from other manufacturers. Are our manufacturing prices going up as well?, sure they are. But we are keeping our prices tame, why? For all of you appreciative collectors, so you can enjoy the latest and greatest products without busting the bank.

I thought buying two figs and getting the third one free would be very nice for collectors. Again my sincere apologies if I set expectations too high. And I thank all of you for your comments and feelings regarding the give-away.

Please know we appreciate each and every customer!:) Happy Holidays!

very best regards,

Brian

I thought the original point of this post was the free figure that was prior to the Napoleonic release. There was an advertisement prior to that said Free figure, just call in.

The Napoleonic was adverstised as a free gift package, which is whatever it is.

BUT the free figure was definitely the promotion before that (in TSM Magazine, which I have it somewhere around here I can post if anyone needs it) because I can attest I never received that figure and quite truthfully don't care about it. I gave up on that one long ago, the only reason I am posting now is because this topic is confusing in that it is 2 different promotions folks are complaining about.

I thought the original point of this post was the free figure that was prior to the Napoleonic release. There was an advertisement prior to that said Free figure, just call in.

The Napoleonic was adverstised as a free gift package, which is whatever it is.

BUT the free figure was definitely the promotion before that (in TSM Magazine, which I have it somewhere around here I can post if anyone needs it) because I can attest I never received that figure and quite truthfully don't care about it. I gave up on that one long ago, the only reason I am posting now is because this topic is confusing in that it is 2 different promotions folks are complaining about.

I also understood that you could call in for a free figure (an actual figure not a coupon), which I did...instead I received the "gift pack" which is a catalog and the coupon... oh well..

Jim

Anybody here who's buying the Napoleonic Series or the British 28th figures only send me a pm with your adress (within the U.S.) and I mail you my coupon.
Happy Collecting!
Konrad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back