Free Figure (1 Viewer)

Anybody here who's buying the Napoleonic Series or the British 28th figures only send me a pm with your adress (within the U.S.) and I mail you my coupon.
Happy Collecting!
Konrad

Hi Konrad. I am collecting that series, Highest Regards AND THANKS FOR YOU GENERIOSITY, Warlord 1.
Col. Larry Reiman
1603 River Farm Dr.
Alexandria, Va. 22301

I also understood that you could call in for a free figure (an actual figure not a coupon), which I did...instead I received the "gift pack" which is a catalog and the coupon... oh well..

Jim
I am not sure how the two promotions relate or whether they were one and the same but I called and easily converted one coupon to a free NAP figure as noted on the coupon.

I am not sure how the two promotions relate or whether they were one and the same but I called and easily converted one coupon to a free NAP figure as noted on the coupon.

There were 2 different promotions as I understood, one was around release (after Arnhem), the other was the Napoleon gift pack.

TD

Who has received their free figure?

I have recieved the free figure, but my nephew did not, so I gave him the figure I received. The figure was very nice, so picked up some of his figures at the OSTN.

I have not gotten mine yet. I guess i will not see it now either:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wow the free figure issue is really not good, you all should have gotten your figure.

Listen: phone me please, let me send you another. Each and every customer is of the greatest value to us.

You should certainly recieve the giveaway item that you contacted us for, I insist on it. We sent out a ton of those the month before last and I want to be sure you all have a smile on your face:)

1-888-886-1103

Best regards,

Brian

Indeed there were 2 promotions and I emailed and called twice each time.. and just received only the catalogue last week... So basically, I have a strange taste in my mouth after all that experience with the CS. I'm not asking for a free figure BUT if you put and ad in the magazine at the beginning stating that if you're in the first batch to call that you will receive a free figure ... and if I call at the right time and Brian assured me I was in the batch and give you my address at least twice...then I feel screwed if I don't receive my free figure after a certain amount of time.. So why should I call again since you already have my address ? I'm mixed up !

Alex

Gentle Friends,

I am hesitant to enter this conversation, but I have decided to do so in the interest of balancing the equation. Like many of you, I contacted Brian to request a free figure in two different promotions. In the first case, I received a great free figure of a WW II British Paratrooper. In the second case, I received a coupon providing me with a free Napoleonic figure if I should decide to purchase a set of Napoleonic figures. While I have no idea why others may not have received their requested items, I am fortunate to have received both. In short, I simply want to say not all of us were shortchanged. Collectors Showcase effectively delivered the goods to some of us.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Indeed there were 2 promotions and I emailed and called twice each time.. and just received only the catalogue last week... So basically, I have a strange taste in my mouth after all that experience with the CS. I'm not asking for a free figure BUT if you put and ad in the magazine at the beginning stating that if you're in the first batch to call that you will receive a free figure ... and if I call at the right time and Brian assured me I was in the batch and give you my address at least twice...then I feel screwed if I don't receive my free figure after a certain amount of time.. So why should I call again since you already have my address ? I'm mixed up !

Alex
Why don't you all just do as Brian suggested if you are missing anything? It is always frustrating when you have to address an issue that you thought was resolved but frankly s*** happens and how can you have anyone to blame but yourself if you don't try an offered solution?

A couple of months ago I did receive two free Paras. Liked them so much that I ordered several other sets from them. Good sales gimmick, and it worked for me. I must admit I did have to call twice, but everything was fine in the end. Airborne. Larry.

Why don't you all just do as Brian suggested if you are missing anything? It is always frustrating when you have to address an issue that you thought was resolved but frankly s*** happens and how can you have anyone to blame but yourself if you don't try an offered solution?

Blame myself ?? Well sent total of 4 emails, call 3 times and talked directly with the guy 3 times... Result = Nothing... Now it's not me the problem... Whatever, I'm the customer and in the end I'm the one who decide who will get my hard earned money.. And you guessed it right, it's not the CS ! Just spent 1500$ in K&C from one of my favorite dealer in Canada... These days, if you want to succeed in internet retailing... you have to have the best customer service.. otherwise.. you won't go anywhere..

Alex

Blame myself ?? Well sent total of 4 emails, call 3 times and talked directly with the guy 3 times... Result = Nothing... Now it's not me the problem... Whatever, I'm the customer and in the end I'm the one who decide who will get my hard earned money.. And you guessed it right, it's not the CS ! Just spent 1500$ in K&C from one of my favorite dealer in Canada... These days, if you want to succeed in internet retailing... you have to have the best customer service.. otherwise.. you won't go anywhere..

Alex

Alex,
Truer words have never been spoken. Customer service is most important, and you have made your choice and I respect you for that.

Too many times around here on all of our forums, the cheerleading gets out of hand and I have done so myself on occasion. I find forums are best when the facts speak for themselves. Facts have no emotions, they are simply facts. I think you are better off simply stating the facts, no emotions, people have opportunity to respond to facts and that's it, black and white really when you think about it.

For me in this business, I buy for 2 reasons - 1. b/c I like the product, but 2. (most important to me), I like the owner/dealer/operator. On some things, you just hate the product and would never buy it, however on those fence items, the owner/dealer/operator seals the deal for me.

Along the same lines, if I don't like the owner/operator/dealer, I would rather spite myself than give that person my money. But that's just me and for those that know me, that means, a manufacturer could make a Pirate ship and if I don't like the manufacturer, no matter how much I like the ship, I will not buy it. (And NO, would not accept it as a gift either :) )

TD

It seems to me that Brian is trying to resolve the issue. And for those that do not like Collectors Showcase, go back to the K/C forum. Andy needs his shoes shined some more..:D..Michael

It seems to me that Brian is trying to resolve the issue. And for those that do not like Collectors Showcase, go back to the K/C forum. Andy needs his shoes shined some more..:D..Michael

Michael,

I don't consider any of this an attack, seems like the facts are what they are, and Brian is attempting to rectify. Point is, you can't blame "Alex" for his viewpoint, can you?

Forums are meant to share factual experiences, the reader has the option of formulating his/her own opinion, but telling someone to go back to another forum b/c of a bad experience doesn't seem right in my book.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back