French Forces of the Interior Rescue One Of Their Leaders (1 Viewer)

Flyboy

Private 1st Class
Well here is my first shot at one. The scene is the French Resistance rescuing one of their leaders that is being turned over by the SS to the gestapo for interrogation. Forgive my photo paint background and flower arrangement landscaping and pics, but this is a first, Mike
DSC01064.JPGDSC01065.JPGDSC01066.JPGDSC01067.JPG

Well for a first shot Mike thats very good indeed. Lots of interest in there, well done and thanks for posting.

Rob

Have not seen Free French in many diorama's, but they have made it in yours. Appears to be a Mexican stand off at the moment. Not sure which forces are going to prevail. Nicely done. Robin.

I have to agree with Rob and Villagehorse. It is a great dio with a lot of interest in it and a job well done on the photos. For the short time I have been in the hobby I have never seen a dio like Yours,with that subject. Keep up the great work. Thanks for posting. "Mr Colt 45"{bravo}}{bravo}}

Great first effort Flyboy, looks good to me, you must have had fun setting up your landscape......well done mate and nice pic{sm4}

Well here is my firsThe resistance is rarely shown in dioramas. It is very well because we forget too often the role which she(it) played in busy Europehe resistance is rarely shown in dioramas. It is very well because we forget too often the role which she(it) played in busy Europe shot at one. The scene is the French Resistance rescuing one of their leaders that is being turned over by the SS to the gestapo for interrogation. Forgive my photo paint background and flower arrangement landscaping and pics, but this is a first, Mike
View attachment 134521View attachment 134522View attachment 134523View attachment 134524

Hi Flyboy,
Thank you very much to show this subject. The resistance is rarely shown in dioramas. It's a good thing to show that because we forget too often the role which it played, not only in France but everywhere in Europe, during ww2.

You can hear the song of the french resistance here :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZWlf_vuKg

Have a nice we
Faithfully
Valmy

Last edited:
Hi Flyboy,
Thank you very much to show this subject. The resistance is rarely shown in dioramas. It's a good thing to show that because we forget too often the role which it played, not only in France but everywhere in Europe, during ww2.

You can hear the song of the french resistance here :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZWlf_vuKg

Have a nice we
Faithfully
Valmy

You know I needed this right now. I just looked at another forum mentioned in another thread area and found out that people that never even heard of me are printing crud about me. I almostnear just logged out. I am glad I read the five of your replies to my scene. Shaking it off.
I love stories of the resistance groups of all kinds and areas. France, Belgium and all. The women that were tough as nails as well make for an interesting research and study.
In my scene to answer one reply, the FFI have just sprung up and are riddling the Germans. Astra la vista as Arnold says!!
I like the guy with the dynamite plunger. I am trying to get that set that has the German car getting blown up by the Czechs and add it with some cord blowing sky high. Thought that would be neat. Thanks to you, Mike
Think I will post a small scene I put together. GO NAVY!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back