Gelukkige verjaardag Joey (2 Viewers)

Happy birthday Joey. :)

I can barely remember what I got for my 17th birthday :rolleyes: but I hope a few of your presents are memorably K&C.

Dankuwel!!!:D

Well, I think it won't be K&C this year though. I've got to get me some accessories for my guitar, like a tuner, tremelo, etc.

But you might never know...:rolleyes:

Happy B-day, Joey. Wow 17, let's see, multiply 17 times three and then add.....oh hell, forget it, I'm really old and now I'm depressed too, thanks a lot, Joey!:D

Fred

Have a great day!;)

:cool:
Dankuwel!!!:D

Well, I think it won't be K&C this year though. I've got to get me some accessories for my guitar, like a tuner, tremelo, etc.

But you might never know..

Happy birthday Joey!!!! The guitar is great fun, and better when played in tune.:p I played guitar for years in rock bands in my teens and 20,s. Are you in a band? Bands are a great experience and once you get good you can make a few extra bucks on the weekends and then you,ll have some extra scratch for some more K&C.:cool:

Happy Birthday Joey!

Many happy returns on the day!

Njja

Happy Birthday Joey!

cake_with_candles_animated.gif

Happy 17th birthday, Joey! Have a wonderful day!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Thanks all!

Fishhead,

Yes, it's great fun! I just love playing it. But I've actually just started playing (for about a few months), so I'm not in a band yet. But a few of my friends are bound to break through in the local scene (They've actually got me started with all this), and they said I'm always welcome....When I become better.:rolleyes:

What kind of music did you play in these bands?

Happy Birthday! 17, huh? And you play the guitar. I imagine you will be chasing girls for your birthday.

17? Fantastic. Happy Birthday! I imagine, Louis, they may be chasing him. To be 17 again (sigh!) :D

Thanks all!

Fishhead,

Yes, it's great fun! I just love playing it. But I've actually just started playing (for about a few months), so I'm not in a band yet. But a few of my friends are bound to break through in the local scene (They've actually got me started with all this), and they said I'm always welcome....When I become better.:rolleyes:

What kind of music did you play in these bands?

I started playing guitar back in the 80,s and was into hard rock and heavy metal. My bands played classic rock from 70-80-90,s Led zeplin, hendrix,ozzy,stp, All the top hard rock bands and classic rock mixed with some stupid stuff that was hot at the time but I got to do some stuff that I really liked mixed in like eric johnson cliffs of dover and things of a heavy guitar presence with great guitar solos. A lot of the early 80,s stuff had some great guitar solos. Things like night rangers don,t tell me you love me and the old randy rhoads stuff with ozzy and bands like dokken had some great guitar.
The led zeplin and hendrix,cream ect also had some great guitar stuff also.
I also liked to play classical guitar and like classical music and some jazz also.
The 80,s and 90,s had the shread guitar thing which I loved with guitar players like yngwie and steve vai joe satrani and many others. I,m a big richie blackmore fan also guys like ulrich roth and michael shenker. The fussion thing is great and guys like jeff beck and allan holdsworth are great. Gary moore is another great guitar player also. This is a toy soldier site but, I could be here for weeks going on about guitar and great guitar players. There are so many great players!!! I,ll just add a few more greats in jazz!!! wes montgomery, joe pass, johnny smith, tal farlow,grant green, jimmy bruno there are just so many!!!!:p

Last edited:
Happy birthday Joey. :) May you have many happy years of collecting and your collection grow in size and quality. I wish I had kept collecting when I was 17. What a great collection you will have in 30 years.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

Of course you already know how to ask for that special gift :)

Last edited:
Re:Happy Birthday Joey

Happy Birthday Joey

17 what's that? Don't pay any attention to me enjoy the years a head and have a good life.

Wishing you a Happy 17th Birthday Joey. Best wishes. Leadmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back