101_5805.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 101_5792.JPG
    101_5792.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC_0982.JPG
    DSC_0982.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 298
Duke, I did not know your collection was so diversified.......Tally Ho George {sm3}

Thanks guys, PA although my main focus is WWII, I have branched out into other K&C lines from time to time. I have some more of these from the American Revolution, some Crusaders, a few NAPS, some Alamo, and am about to start a LOJ collection. :smile2:

I love the backdrops that you are using. It really adds to the quality of a scene.

Duke ,if you can afford to buy all these series you must be a very rich man !!!!!! BE CAREFUL :You know it starts with just a couple of figures and before you know it you have an army !!!
guy{sm4}

I love the backdrops that you are using. It really adds to the quality of a scene.

Thanks Jack.

Yea is there a era you DON'T collect??

Well there are a few :p but I keep seeing all the great figures made by K&C and it's very tempting to just "get a few" from another series sometimes. :smile2:

Duke ,if you can afford to buy all these series you must be a very rich man !!!!!! BE CAREFUL :You know it starts with just a couple of figures and before you know it you have an army !!!
guy{sm4}

No, not a rich man Guy but I have been collecting for many years now and they just seem to add up as I haven't sold any yet... but I might be close to having to sell something because I'm running out of space! {eek3}

Thanks guys, PA although my main focus is WWII, I have branched out into other K&C lines from time to time. I have some more of these from the American Revolution, some Crusaders, a few NAPS, some Alamo, and am about to start a LOJ collection. :smile2:

Duke, I have had in the past 2 other ranges but for myself have found it financially and space wise easier for me to stick with WWII ETO.There is so much in this era anyway that things are always interesting.
Now if I won the Lottery................watch out {sm2}

Splendid scene Duke, didn't know you collected this range, nice work mate.

Rob

Thanks for that Rob. Yes I dabble into other ranges as well!

Nice, perhaps you may want to add Ar067 to this and see how it looks. :)

Thanks Valmy and Chris. Chris, that sounds like a good suggestion. I'm always looking to add a piece here and there to my collection.{sm4}

Even though it's not WW2 Duke, you have done an excellent dio. The first pic on the bottom i think is the best.

Tom

Even though it's not WW2 Duke, you have done an excellent dio. The first pic on the bottom i think is the best.

Tom

Thanks for that Tom. I do stray from WW2 from time to time. :)

Big thumbs up from me! :salute::

Compliments my 'View through General Washingstons telescope' diorama posted awhile back! ^&grin

Thanks Valmy and Chris. Chris, that sounds like a good suggestion. I'm always looking to add a piece here and there to my collection.{sm4}

Hi Duke,

Yes, in fact because these are the only two ARs (Washington and Officer) that I have..... Lol. Being ww2 buff like you, I have ventured only very selectively on ARs, Naps and CW.

Rgds,Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back