Germans in Chicago,Grey Grey Grey. (1 Viewer)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
And these what a spectacular show its going to be.

_Photos_WS_WS209(L)_zps43051174.jpg

_Photos_WS_WS203(L)_zps6fd5b085.jpg

_Photos_WS_WS202(L)_zps51dae002.jpg

_Photos_WS_WS201(L)_zpsf0f361bd.jpg

_Photos_WS_WS200(L)_zps7a8114aa.jpg

_Photos_WS_WS196(L)_zps96bdc35f.jpg

_Photos_WS_WS216(L)_zpsca81c72a.jpg

To be in Gordons shoes what a great set of figures and vehicles to be making a Dio cant wait to see it.

How good is Chicago going to be with all these on display i can't wait.

_Photos_BBG_BBG054(L)_zpse8db9956.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG062(L)_zpsa97b5630.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG061(L)_zps65cd5897.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG060(L)_zpsbd6b635b.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG059(L)_zps71e91830.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG058(L)_zps680bd321.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG057(L)_zpsb7140dff.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG057(L)_zpsb7140dff.jpg

_Photos_BBG_BBG055(L)_zpsd3eaddd3.jpg

IMG-20120916-001751_zps78ce975f.jpg

Hope there will be still something new we have not seen yet !!!!!!!! like some new BBA 's
guy:)

Wayne,

looks rather 'drab' to me....

bring on the colourful NAPOLEONICS :)

John

If I was KC, I would make some germans blond....Maybe they didn' t have all the northern look, but some yes for sure! And the pouches and belt are too full black in my opinion, their colour should be nuanced to me...

Yeah i must admit your room is brighter than mine......................^&grin

I find the grey tiger very interesting and the washed colours very accurate and realistic...But I don' t like the tank commander body position bent forward. I saw this in other tank commanders, but in my opinion he should stay straight when he watches with binoculars....

I just can’t get enough of the expressions on the faces of these winter Germans. I look at them and a chill goes through me as if I am experiencing the frigidness of a cold winter.

I find the grey tiger very interesting and the washed colours very accurate and realistic...But I don' t like the tank commander body position bent forward. I saw this in other tank commanders, but in my opinion he should stay straight when he watches with binoculars....

correct, i looked at my collection and a lot of the tank commanders were in "bino" pose. the upcoming grey will be same; thankfully the winter tiger and E8 will be different.

sometimes i wonder if KC will produce just tank commanders of different poses (which can be sold on its own) so we can vary the dio a bit. maybe too much to ask for.....{sm4}

I just can’t get enough of the expressions on the faces of these winter Germans. I look at them and a chill goes through me as if I am experiencing the frigidness of a cold winter.

+1

i think they are excellent; and certainly convey the "message"

To be in Gordons shoes what a great set of figures and vehicles to be making a Dio cant wait to see it.

Should be a bunch of winter Russians overrunning the abandoned grey Tiger at Taganrog: "What is this grey beast? Do you think the Hitlerites have many more of these machines?"

Should be a bunch of winter Russians overrunning the abandoned grey Tiger at Taganrog: "What is this grey beast? Do you think the Hitlerites have many more of these machines?"

^&confuse^&confuse^&confuse^&confuse Yet again haven't got a clue what your dribbling about...............^&confuse^&confuse

One other thing that K&C has always done to perfection is capturing the “lean”. What I mean by that is each figure that is simply walking along with a weapon on his soldier appears to be leaning to a particular side based on the placement of the weapon. This is truly exemplified by these latest releases.

I see Grey Tigers running over Overcoat clad Russians {sm3}

I see Grey Tigers running over Overcoat clad Russians {sm3}

Yes PA, it's a Tiger, but an early Tiger. The driver may have broke a transmission, bogged it down, run it out of fuel, or crashed it through a bridge {sm4}

I know I will take some heat for it, but if Andy makes crushed Russians he can put me down for 1 dozen!

At the tank museum in Danville, Virginia they displayed their T -34 running over a pile of rubble and a dead German.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back