Get Well Soon to Doug Stork (Hans505) (1 Viewer)

Louis Badolato

Lieutenant General
I was informed last night by our good buddy Brad Lewin (Jazzeum) that one of the true gentleman of this hobby, Doug Stork (Hans505 on this forum), who has Parkinsons, is not doing well. In fact, he is so under the weather that he cannot even go downstairs to his basement to log in on his computer. Hans, Larry and I recently honored Doug at the last mini-symposium, and found out he was sick when we invited him to Larry Lo's little get together next Thursday. I just want to send Doug my best wishes, and let him know that I am pulling for him to be well enough to rejoin us soon. I think I will send him something (like a fruit basket or candy) on behalf of all of us here at the forum. Everyone who posts a message to Doug on this thread will be included on the card (don't worry about the money, this one's on me).

Doug! I haven`t had the pleasure of meeting you yet,but still wish you the best of everything. I hope things improve for you very soon.

Wishing you well and hope things improve for you and that you will be able to post on Treefrog. Leadmen

Doug,

You are a true gentleman and I hope you get better soon. We all miss you here at the forum.

Bill Sager

Doug I send the same respects as everyone.I hope to meet you at OTSN to.You will be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.Get well soon comrade... :)
Thanks Louis for the kind gesture of offering a get well gift and keep us posted on Doug's status...

Hi Doug I wish you all the best and hope you are feeling better real soon. All of us are pulling for you, and you are in our thoughts.
Warm Reguards!
Njja :)

I just talked to Doug and read him all the posts and he was deeply appreciative of all your thoughts. He will be going into rehab for Parkinsons very soon for a month so we all wish him well and lots of luck.

Best wishes Doug - I haven't had the pleasure of talking with you but I've seen photos of your collection here and on Bill Sager's site. Take care.

Dear Doug,
Sorry to hear your Parkinson's has you down and out. Good luck with the rehab and we hope to be able to meet you in person at the Chicago Show!
Best Wishes,
Pete and Shannon Reuss and Mandi Davis from Treefrog Treasures

Doug! I haven`t had the pleasure of meeting you. My prayers will be for you and your family.

Doug Stork

Doug, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you but have only heard good things. I hope all is well with you and that you feel better soon. We need all the toy soldier collectors we can get.

Take care,
Old Guard

Dear Doug,

All of us at K&C HQ in Hong Kong wish you all the best – keep your chin up!

I hope to see you in Chicago.

All the best,

Andy & The Gang.

Doug,
I wish you all the best my friend; it has been my pleasure getting to know you the past couple of years and speaking with you at the various toy soldier shows you attend on the East Coast.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and we'll speak again real soon.

Regards,
George Guerriero

doug,
dont know you but the previous posts indicate the high esteem of your forum club members.get well soon and thanks to brad and lois for the information and thoughtful gift
h.hammer

Doug called me today to thank all of us for the get well gift basket we sent him. Doug has not been able to get access to his computer for a while because it's in his basement, and with his Parkinson's getting worse, he has had trouble negotiating the stairs. He got a bed in a rehabilitation facility today, and will now have access to a computer, so hopefully we'll hear from him soon. He is in good spirits, and said knowing we were all thinking about him was a real boost for his spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back