Git Along, L'il Dogies! (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

One of the many fun aspects of this little hobby of ours is creating all kinds of scenes that bring together figures and backgrounds to make a display that tells a story.

In this particular setup I made a little base 24” x 12” that I could place all the K&C Texas Longhorns that we had in our head office alongside a few of our mounted cowboys ‘riding herd’.

At the same time I went on the internet to look for pictorial images that could represent ‘The West’ or at least my interpretation of it.

The picture of Monument Valley in Utah was one of my favorites and I chose that for the backdrop…

Now, if you would like to add a little soundtrack to the scene go on the internet and look up the song in the title of this thread, it’s sung by cowboy star, Roy Rogers

Enjoy!
Andy

20577.jpg

Last edited:
Great choice of backdrop Andy. I once visited Monument Valley and have to say it's an awe inspiring area.
If you haven't been everyone should consider going there and around the other National Parks of Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Montana, South Dakota and Colorado once in their life.

Ok, this is a vison of the true UT Hook 'Em! God Bless Texas!
Nice scene
TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back