Glossy Tour de France (1 Viewer)

Jack

Now that is something different and very nice {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Well this is new! I don't recall pointing you to these, so it seems a wholly original idea of yours (with the exception of course of the person who sculpted them in the first place!). There is a lot of potential with the colours.

Don't you have a nephew who is a rising star in cycling?

I do recall you mentioned these, nice even if they're glossy :wink2: and accurate as they look doped up.{sm3}
Wayne.

Marty, where did you get these and at what price? They're awesome. A hundred of these would make a nice Tour.

Marty, where did you get these and at what price? They're awesome. A hundred of these would make a nice Tour.

Yes - they are very nice figures. I bought them from a shop I visited in Paris which has been in business since before the French Revolution. It is called Au Plat d'Etain and their email is auplatdetain@orange.fr. The riders were 16 Euro. Patricia spoke for quite a while when we visited and could not have been more helpful. I ordered them when I got home and the service was excellent. They do not put things on their website for a variety of reasons she explained to us. They had a range of very interesting figures which was great for me because I have only been collecting for two years and I have very, very limited knowledge of manufacturers outside K&C, Jenkins, WB and CS.

Yes - they are very nice figures. I bought them from a shop I visited in Paris which has been in business since before the French Revolution. It is called Au Plat d'Etain and their email is auplatdetain@orange.fr. The riders were 16 Euro. Patricia spoke for quite a while when we visited and could not have been more helpful. I ordered them when I got home and the service was excellent. They do not put things on their website for a variety of reasons she explained to us. They had a range of very interesting figures which was great for me because I have only been collecting for two years and I have very, very limited knowledge of manufacturers outside K&C, Jenkins, WB and CS.

Hi jack,

Great dios

If you're looking for this kind of figures, there are salza, starlux and cofalu. Your figures seem to be cbg mignot.

Faithfully
Valmy

Just a gentle reminder ..

Le Tour starts in LEEDS (Yorkshire) on 5th July 2014, with the first 3 days in the UK, before heading over the channel into France and a day in Belgium.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2014/us/parcours-general.html

I hope to see some of it in UK after the London Toy Soldier Show in June, as it goes just past my wife's cousin's home, and we have booked our room there :) :)

John

Only 9 months to go :)

Marty, you need some sprinting guys, particularly the cyclist in the green jersey. ^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back