Grey Beauty (1 Viewer)

Congratulations! Even nicer than I thought when I saw K&C's pictures! Mine is still on its long way south, but seeing these pictures left me even more anxious to get mine...

Mine will need to fill the fuel tank half dozen times before covering the distance to reach me, but this little Grey car has started the journey, thanks for sharing, cheers, Robin.

Great pic's! With a bit of luck, mine could be waiting for me at the post office this morning.{sm3}

Tom

Does anyone know if this is a repaint of the old desert AK version? If not, is it bigger than the AK version?

I do not think it is a re-paint of AK24. I was going to try and pick it up this weekend and compare the sizes as well.

Does anyone know if this is a repaint of the old desert AK version? If not, is it bigger than the AK version?

The old AK version is 1:32 scale. I have that model. For the last few years, all of K&C AFVs are 1:30 scale so the new 222 will certainly be larger than the old one.

Terry

its very nice

i have been thinking long and hard about whether to get this.....not forgetting that there is the winter version still to come....

with more tanks coming, i might give it a miss or not.... {sm2}

Should I buy it or not ? or should I wait for the winter version, I have not made up my mind yet .
guy:)

very nice pictures. This looks a very nice rendition of the 222
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back