Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (1 Viewer)

The Military Workshop

1st Lieutenant
Highly recommended. Good fun.

In addition to the previous interesting cast of characters Stallone and Kurt Russell appear. No idea how they did the younger Kurt but whether makeup or special effects was well done.

The baby Groot is very cute and even though still has limited vocabulary is funny when dancing in opening scene or when being told which button to press to save everybody.

Lots of action, great special effects, plenty of humour and some sad parts.

Had read that should stay for the credits as there are four scenes during them. Wrong, there were actually five and you have to sit through all the credits to get to the last one.

One of the credits pointed out no raccoons or trees were hurt during the making of the film.

If you liked the first one don't think you will be disappointed with this one.

There will be a 3rd film.

Found it really enjoyable , time flew and always a great sign when its just as enjoyable as the original ..Graham

We saw the movie on Saturday and enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait for the third.

Went yesterday evening with all my family and we all had a great time watching the movie! Action-packed and funny!

I just saw it yesterday on Blue Ray
One of the most boring movie of the year...

sorry IMHO :)

I just saw it yesterday on Blue Ray
One of the most boring movie of the year...

sorry IMHO :)

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but I do wonder how anyone could consider either of the Two Guardian movies "boring". That said I did find "Wonder Woman" boring, to each their own as they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back