Hailing all collectors of Palmetto Miniatures (Captains and Cavalry)! (3 Viewers)

There were a number of other World War II Palmetto sets offered at that auction including these World War II Russian Infantry.

Attachments

• Palmetto Russian Inf.jpg
    Palmetto Russian Inf.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 114
This Palmetto set was listed as French Infantry Indo-China, but I suspect it should more correctly have been listed as French Fusiliers Marins.

Attachments

• Palmetto French Indo-China.jpg
    Palmetto French Indo-China.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 131
Another Palmetto set offered at the OTSN March 2014 auction was Polish Mountain Infantry.

Attachments

• Palmetto Polish Mtn Inf.jpg
    Palmetto Polish Mtn Inf.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 141
Curious on what kind of prices they sold for ?

I finally got around to checking. One set went for $140, but it was the exception to the rule. Most went for $50 or $60. At those prices, they were less than is typically seen on eBay.

This Palmetto set of WWII Japanese Infantry was also sold at the March OTSN auction.

Attachments

• Palmetto Japanese Inf.jpg
    Palmetto Japanese Inf.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 122
I just saw these two Palmetto sets on eBay today from a French seller. They are WWII British Eighth Army Infantry and WWII US Marines. I don't believe that I had ever seen either set before. They are listed at a But It Now price of $189 USD.

Attachments

• Palmetto WWII British 8th Army.jpg
    Palmetto WWII British 8th Army.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 120
  • Palmetto WWII  US Marines.jpg
    Palmetto WWII US Marines.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 118
This Palmetto set of WWII Australian Infantry was also offered on the OTSN March auction. It differs from the set on post #23.

Attachments

• Palmetto Australian Inf.jpg
    Palmetto Australian Inf.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Mike for posting pics of the Palmetto miniatures. I never saw them before. John

Thanks Mike for posting pics of the Palmetto miniatures. I never saw them before. John

You're welcome John. At the first West Coaster I attended in 1993, there was a someone from Northern California selling them. About 10 years ago, there was someone else selling them at the Chicago Show. He had his in generic cardboard, non-toy soldier, boxes. Apparently, Bill Schommer carried them at one time, but as Captains & Cavalry in labeled toy soldier boxes. But you are right, one doesn't see them too often.

Mike

They are from Colonel Sam Floca's collection in Texas. He has provided boxes for these previously unboxed sets. Asking price is a very reasonable $30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back