Happy B-day Shannon (1 Viewer)

boot51

Happy birthday Shannon, hope you have great day and thanks to you Peter for providing this forum for us crazies to gather together in one place and be children again.:D

Fred

Wishing Shannon a Happy Birthday and thanks for the forum. Hope you have a nice Birthday. John

Hey Mom! Happy Birthday. Make Pete and Mandy do all the work today!

Happy B-Day Shannon. Is it 22 or 23 this year?:D

Have a great day and tell Pete the steak dinner better be first class! How big was that diamond he gave you?:eek:

Bill Sager

Happy Birthday Shannon. Hope you have a great day. Does Pete just go to the stock room and present you with a new toy soldier set??? :D :D

I'll join the others in wishing you a happy birthday. Thanks for all the efforts you have put in on this site.

Gary

Happy birthday Shannon,

Given that your birthday and that of the Rev Pete are so close, may we surmise that you've agreed a "no presents" pact with each other? Or do you both raid inventory for a gift?

It would be really romantic if you were to have met at each other's birthday party many moons ago but I hope it was at collector's convention.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
J

Shannon,

Happy birthday and many happy returns! As the old saying goes, "May you live as long as the mighty Walnut tree, which I will plant tomorrow!"

Have a wonderful day!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Even better than a birthday present!

A Forum Happy Birthday wish!!!

(Treefrog Forum Birthday Greetings ... priceless!)

Happy Birthday and may you have many more years of happiness and Good health............EP

Happy birthday from downunder Shannon :)
birthday022mv.gif

Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan!
Feliz Cumpleano
С днем рождения
Glücklicher Geburtstag

N-P

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It was an enjoyable birthday and your greetings made it even more so.
Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back