Heco Tinplate Models (3 Viewers)

maddadicus

2nd Lieutenant
Stumbled onto some of their pics by accident, and must have all their WW1 stuff. Is there a dealer source out there for these ? Would appreciate any help to find...Michael

HECO (Hot Engines Castol Oil) produced their tin models in the '90's. If I remember correctly, it was Andy Williams and his wife - he smithed the tin, she did much of the painting.

Their range was fairly extensive. They produced WWI and WWII tanks, planes and sof vehicles - we actulally had their V-2 diorama at one point.

They are insanely hard to find. I would just try to be happy with you can find when you can find them. I do not believe that they are back in production.

I know that his wife had arthritis whhich was hampering production and I think he had a heart attack some time back.

Just get what you can and be happy you found them. :D

I have a Heco Tiger tank, a WWI Rolls Royce Half Track, a couple of WWI aircraft, and the V1 Buzz Bomb set. They are great pieces, which, when made, were in my opinion the equal of K&C wood tanks and planes. If you can find the WWII aircraft Heco made, they are amazing!

just surfing and came across this forum as amatter of interest i am the son of adele moore the partner of tony williams of heco tin plate models and the proud owner of the first supermarine s6b made by tony(i'd been asking him for ages when he was going to make one) models are not in general production any more but i can ask if he has any stock, interested?

just surfing and came across this forum as amatter of interest i am the son of adele moore the partner of tony williams of heco tin plate models and the proud owner of the first supermarine s6b made by tony(i'd been asking him for ages when he was going to make one) models are not in general production any more but i can ask if he has any stock, interested?

I am still looking for a WW1 Armor Car at a fair price.......Thanks, Michael

Hi,

I'd be interested in any of the WWI tanks or armoured cars.

Thanks

Dave

Hello,

I would love to hear if you have any stock. I saw these and was very impressed. I had just graduated from college at the time and had no money. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks,
Old Guard

Please do ask him.
I have one Heco WWI Aircraft and I am looking for a Armored Car.

Heck YEAH!!!!

I would love to pick a few pieces up.

Is Tony ok? I had heard he had a heart attack a while back - is he ok?

I would like to buy or trade for Heco Tinplate vehicles. Please PM or e-mail me if you have any available.

Re: Wanted: Heco Tinplate Vehicles

Anybody? I'm interested in Heco Aircraft too . . .:)

Hi Louis,

I hope you have some luck in your quest. These babies bring top dollar on ebay and are not on there very often. I'll let you know if I see any. Are you looking for any one in particular?

All the best

Dave

Dave,

I am always interested in Heco products. I buy them whenever I can on eBay. I have about 12 planes, two tanks, a truck, and a V1 Buzz Bomb on a cart with a crew. I gave a dear friend who collects only Rolls Royce military vehicles a WWI Rolls Royce Halftrack and a WWI Rolls Royce Armored Car. I would love to replace these items.

I would also love to get some of the WWII planes they produced, as all of mine are WWI. However, anything Heco you come across please let me know.

Regards,

Louis

Louis,
I don't have any, sorry. I am interested in seeing your newly acquired figures of the 24th Heliograph set that you got from David H. I would love to see pictures when you can get them to Brad!
Mike

Absolutely, Mike. As soon as the Heliograph set arrives, I will take some shots and send them to Brad to post for me.:)

Louis,
I don't have any, sorry. I am interested in seeing your newly acquired figures of the 24th Heliograph set that you got from David H. I would love to see pictures when you can get them to Brad!
Mike

I sent a photo of the new Helioraph set for Brad to post on the "2009 NY Toy Soldier Symposium" thread on the King & Country forum, along with photos of two of the four WWI Heco biplanes I recently picked up.

I may have a lead on a Heco Hanger to go with my Heco Wind Tower, as well as (dare I hope) a Heco V2 rocket launch site.

I sent a photo of the new Helioraph set for Brad to post on the "2009 NY Toy Soldier Symposium" thread on the King & Country forum, along with photos of two of the four WWI Heco biplanes I recently picked up.

I may have a lead on a Heco Hanger to go with my Heco Wind Tower, as well as (dare I hope) a Heco V2 rocket launch site.

Louis,
There's a reason why people count on you...You look out for the little guy in all of us:). I'll be waiting for Brad to post. This will be great to see!
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back