Hello Rick, now about aircraft (1 Viewer)

Mesa

Private
Hello Rick, and greetings to all other devotees of his fine line of 1/30 scale WW II items.

I like the 1/30th scale "Owl" that I just bought. It is a fine piece of work and can form the basis for a range of similar German, WW II items.

As to what Rick should do next, I suggest a range of "Defending the Reich," aircraft that will include all the German jets, including the Arado twin-engine bomber. This way, there is an ongoing popular theme that can be branded and marketed effectively (I have a background in marketing, advertising, publicity & promotion).

Anyway, all the relevant aircraft will fill a highly popular niche. There are also a few non-jet aircraft that fit nicely into this theme, such as the Dornier Pfeil (late war, push-pull prop fighter).

Also, Rick, I've heard from many collectors who want a transport/lift crane for the V-2. This way, if you produce one, you'll keep alive another of your fine themes.

Shhh, keep this secret but there is an obscure German jet that you can do that no one has done in any diecast. PM and I'll give you the details. This aircraft was launched vertically from a metal frame and had rockets in its nose. Any guesses?

--Mesa

Hello Rick, and greetings to all other devotees of his fine line of 1/30 scale WW II items.

I like the 1/30th scale "Owl" that I just bought. It is a fine piece of work and can form the basis for a range of similar German, WW II items.

As to what Rick should do next, I suggest a range of "Defending the Reich," aircraft that will include all the German jets, including the Arado twin-engine bomber. This way, there is an ongoing popular theme that can be branded and marketed effectively (I have a background in marketing, advertising, publicity & promotion).

Anyway, all the relevant aircraft will fill a highly popular niche. There are also a few non-jet aircraft that fit nicely into this theme, such as the Dornier Pfeil (late war, push-pull prop fighter).

Also, Rick, I've heard from many collectors who want a transport/lift crane for the V-2. This way, if you produce one, you'll keep alive another of your fine themes.

Shhh, keep this secret but there is an obscure German jet that you can do that no one has done in any diecast. PM and I'll give you the details. This aircraft was launched vertically from a metal frame and had rockets in its nose. Any guesses?

--Mesa
Was that the Natter (sp?)? -- Al

Yes, the Natter is what we hope to see pointed toward the sky and with a nose full of rockets.

--Mesa

Hey, I should get a free Owl for being so wise.{sm3} And they always said that my head full of arcane knowledge would lead nowhere.:rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin -- Al

--Mesa

Use your marketing skills & lets get a 1/30 Stuka out there !!!

No arguement there...a Figarti 1:30 Stuka would be most welcome....I'm sure Rick and Figarti could get the bent wings done right without much problem if the right materials are used....:wink2:

Ha Ha Ha!!!! We may see some plans as Chicago is just around the corner
Mitch

No arguement there...a Figarti 1:30 Stuka would be most welcome....I'm sure Rick and Figarti could get the bent wings done right without much problem if the right materials are used....:wink2:

I have no doubts that Figarti will launch a nice german aircraft in Chicago, and whatever it is, based on the owl I'm looking at right now on my desk, it will be a pice of art... Considering Figarti's past choices of planes, I think its going to be another big surprise that will shock and awe... BTW, Rick, if you ever decide going for a more classical model and come up with the production solution for the Stuka wings (I really hope you do!), please make it a tank buster!

Rick please could you do a Lancaster Bomber like you did the B17 a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back