Hello to all of you I am new to collecting king and country!! (1 Viewer)

Ironcross

Private
Hello I am new to this collecting of King and country figures I collect 1 6 ww2 figures as well I really like the Berlin 38 figures could you tell me what the best places in Europe are to buy them from on the internet Thanks

Hello I am new to this collecting of King and country figures I collect 1 6 ww2 figures as well I really like the Berlin 38 figures could you tell me what the best places in Europe are to buy them from on the internet Thanks

Welcome to the forum, I see you are in the UK, you could try K&C UK as they give an excellent service.

Rob

Welcome to the forum, I see you are in the UK, you could try K&C UK as they give an excellent service.

Rob
I have checked the K&K UK site out and will be getting some of my collection from them but I am also after other sites from the US & Europe who offer cheap Postage could anyone please help me out ??

I am also fairly new to the hobby also and I would like to welcome You to the hobby. This form is a good place to learn things from. For mail order from the U.S. our host is just really great to deal with and order from. Good Luck with Your collecting. Mr. Colt 45:):):)

Welcome to the hobby. I buy my K&C figures through my local dealer and from Toy Soldiers in Paris . They are very good and stock a wide range of figures .
I try to avoid buying in the USA because on top of the price that you pay ,you will find yourself confronted with high postage costs, import tax and VAT on top of all the rest.
I also use ebay a lot to trace and track ( and buy) long retired figures and vehicles.:)
guy:)

Hi Ironcross, Histomania (France) and Toy Soldiers Paris (as already mentioned) are good sources for UK buyers given the exchange rate and with no import duty to pay either. If your putting in a large order, shipping costs are pretty good too.

Welcome aboard matey.......it's a wonderful hobbie and you'll meet tons of cool blokes on the Forum, from all over the globe, who are more than happy to help.{sm4}

Welcome IC, hope you have a good time on the forum and as Toddy (Desertkiwi) has already said, you'll get to know some great blokes who will provide lots of info on products, history, events and other things that might interest you.

Have fun and i look forward to reading your posts.

Tom

Welcome! I am new here too and have found some great information on here!

While we are in a "new to the collection" thread, can someone tell me about the limited release K&C warbirds. How do you get them? I see on the website there have been B-17s limited to 5 or so and B-25, etc. Are these available to the public or are they some sort of special inner circle sort of thing?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back