Help finding a German figure. (1 Viewer)

CL53-Fan

Private
Hello Folks,
I missed a figure maybe ten years ago and have never been able to track him down or find a catalog
number to search for him I believe it to be Collectors Showcase. He was listed as German officer yelling orders,
arms straight down, all tensed , pistol in his hand, (I think), he was sold individually, and if I remember right he was
wearing a helmet, . I think he was in camo, but I'm not sure of that either.
Sorry if I'm vague, but I'm usually good at finding things, and I'm stumped.
Thanks
Tim

Not sure, but I think he was a FJ paratrooper with a bluish looking helmet.

Yup, that sounds about right, I can picture him, plain as day, if I could find an old Dutkins catalog I would be gold.
I know he was in there, but Rich didn't have him in the store, I would have had to order him, and I was always
a buy off the shelf guy. The fact that I haven't tripped over him at a show or eBay isn't helping me.
Thanks for checking in.
Tim

If it's a collectors showcase have you considered emailing Brian. He would know what he has produced.

I might know which one this is. I can take a picture of the figure I think it is tomorrow and post it
here if you haven't received an answer by then.

Joe

If it's a collectors showcase have you considered emailing Brian. He would know what he has produced.

No, I'm sorry, I dont know who Brian is. I have always tried to be good about remembering/knowing who is who,
but I remember there was Gerald with Frontline and Ken with East of India, other than that I have to go digging.
Thanks
Tim

Tim,
Brian is the owner of collectors showcase.
He should be able to tell you the figure if it was made by him.
There is a phone number/email on the website.
Someone else may have better idea thou.

Tim,
Brian is the owner of collectors showcase.
He should be able to tell you the figure if it was made by him.
There is a phone number/email on the website.
Someone else may have better idea thou.

Thanks for the help
Tim

Is this the one? If yes, he came in a set with the kneeling figure. I hope this helps!

Joe

Is this the one? If yes, he came in a set with the kneeling figure. I hope this helps!

Joe

Now I'm not sure, I dont remember him coming in a set, I'm gonna try to get in touch with Collectors Showcase
and see if your right, and I'm remember this figure wrong.
Thanks for the effort , I appreciate the help.
Tim

Not sure, but I think he was a FJ paratrooper with a bluish looking helmet.

Yes , I think there was an SS range of Para's they did a good few years back, with that figure amongst them ? Also a nice SS FJ motorbike & sidecar set within the range...

Blue para helmet, SS tunic, pea dot camo trousers, Luger in right hand...shouting ...

I just heard back from Brian at Collectors Showcase the figure in question is

CS00378SS -- SS Fallshirmjaeger Commander from 2010.

Thanks folks for all your help
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back