Here comes the Takeda Calvary!!! (3 Viewers)

Thank you for commenting on the two photos. It was obviously my first try at a winter landscape.

Brad, the snow is the one from John Gittens (JG Miniatures) that is for sale through Treefrog. It is good for dioramas, for figure bases I am generally preferring the one from Citadel.

I am trying to implement some of the recommendations from Xavier on how to create groundwork as I am not (yet) comfortable with the mats. This one is the three dimensional background for a fish tank. But I continue to scout the household for additional ideas.

Thank you again for commenting on the photos.

Thank you for commenting on the two photos. It was obviously my first try at a winter landscape.

Brad, the snow is the one from John Gittens (JG Miniatures) that is for sale through Treefrog. It is good for dioramas, for figure bases I am generally preferring the one from Citadel.

I am trying to implement some of the recommendations from Xavier on how to create groundwork as I am not (yet) comfortable with the mats. This one is the three dimensional background for a fish tank. But I continue to scout the household for additional ideas.

Thank you again for commenting on the photos.

Well Adanna your pic has created a domino effect. Not as good but always happy to share JG cherry tree with Samurai archer..

josh3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back