Hi every1, another newbie has arrived! (2 Viewers)

Re: Re Beginners photo shoot/ Mixed bag of skirmisher's/ Zulu war

It's nice to see how quickly you got to play with along with staging and photographing your newly acuring sets to share with us Steve and thak you for doing so. You'll find you can never have enough Zulus..........The Lt.

Morning Sir!

Your welcome. Scene's and photographes will only get better! I am still building up my collection and yes Zulu's, defo need more. Bought some plastic Zulu's, but they don't look the same (poor quality compared with Contee & WB). However I just put them in the background! Lol.
Going to a toy soldier exhibition show in Birmingham, UK, this Sunday, which I am looking forward too. So may get the opportunity to acquire some new recruits.
By the way I assume your a keen student of the Zulu war? Have you read 'How can man die better' by Mike Snook? Recommend it, covers all detail re: Isandlwana.

Speak soon
Steve

Plan to do a Zulu dio tomorrow, been awhile, the upcoming Limber will be my inspiration. Cheers, Robin.

Re: Re Beginners photo shoot/ Mixed bag of skirmisher's/ Zulu war

Morning Sir!

Your welcome. Scene's and photographes will only get better! I am still building up my collection and yes Zulu's, defo need more. Bought some plastic Zulu's, but they don't look the same (poor quality compared with Contee & WB). However I just put them in the background! Lol.
Going to a toy soldier exhibition show in Birmingham, UK, this Sunday, which I am looking forward too. So may get the opportunity to acquire some new recruits.
By the way I assume your a keen student of the Zulu war? Have you read 'How can man die better' by Mike Snook? Recommend it, covers all detail re: Isandlwana.

Speak soon
Steve

Morning Steve will be looking forward to your future photos. Were the plastic Zulu Warriors you bought by Conte I've found that they blend in very well with a number of great poses. I've been aware of Mike Snook's book but to date haven't read it.

Plan to do a Zulu dio tomorrow, been awhile, the upcoming Limber will be my inspiration. Cheers, Robin.

Looking forward to seeing you at play Robin it'd be fun being along sid of you helping you to stage what you have in store for us..........Joe

As promised Joe fun morning setting up in preparation of the gun limber to arrive before the 7 pounders are over run, to see more check my thread under diorama's TIME ON MY HANDS AT LAST, Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PA160005.jpg
    PA160005.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 80
Knew you would deliver your promise Robin an as usual very well staged and photograph and now on my way to your threads TIME ON MY HANDS AT LAST and thanks for sharing your playtime on both threads.......The Lt.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Quite a nice collection Steve. Well photographed. Thanks for posting. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back