HM of Great Britain (3 Viewers)

There was a terrific Yeomanry set recently offered on Ebay...4 troopers w/full equipment Martini Henrys on the hip and a bugler, boxed in mint condition...alas, the UK-USA postage amounted to @ $50.00 !!! These, like the 2nd Battalion Royal Fusiliers set which I have, are part of the HM "Field Day" series . They appear to be a 60mm size rather than a standard 54mm, but the sculpting and facial features are well worth the investment if one can afford the shipping.

While looking for a couple of figures I came across these at the bottom of the Toy box :wink2:

They are three sets I purchased over 20 years ago, must have been around 1990, in my pre TM (Trophy Miniatures) days^&grin

The price ticket is still on one set, £49.99, which was quite expensive at the time, to me any way.{eek3}

I’ve had a read through the H & M thread, found some info but no pictures of similar sets. Does anyone have any other FIELD DAY INFANTRY sets? The figures pictured have only been out of their boxes a very few times and not at all in the last 19 years

HMofficer.jpg

HM1box.jpg

HM1contents.jpg

HM2box.jpg

HM2contents.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back