Hobby bunker, Inc. is now carrying First Legion Ltd. (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
We just got our first shipment in today!
Crusaders and Saracens
Romans
and American Revolution

We will be adding the entire line in the next couple of weeks. We hope to have most of them up on our website in the next several days.

We will also be bringing some to the New Jersey show in Hackensack this sunday.

thanks for your time, Matt

As are many of us Matt, however we were waiting for First Legion's official announcement before mentioning it here on the forum or on our websites.

We just got our first shipment in today!
Crusaders and Saracens
Romans
and American Revolution

We will be adding the entire line in the next couple of weeks. We hope to have most of them up on our website in the next several days.

We will also be bringing some to the New Jersey show in Hackensack this sunday.

thanks for your time, Matt

I'll be right over to see them Matt . . .:)

Will these be mail-order sales or just show and walk-in at the store sales? -- Al

Well since the cat is out of the bag now;

Matt has opened First Legion up to dealers on a wholesale basis, and although the new busines model no longer has one exclusive show dealer I am now able to offer both show and mail order sales.

I will have stock at Hackensack and all shows going forward like always with the addition of internet and mail order sales as well.

So there you go...............

That is good news all round. Who else will be stocking them.

Damian and Lancer,
First Legion plans to make an official announcement of their new business strategy in the next day or two so all your questions about who what and where will be answered very soon.
Regards,

Damian and Lancer,
First Legion plans to make an official announcement of their new business strategy in the next day or two so all your questions about who what and where will be answered very soon.
Regards,

Thanks will await the announcement.

Damian and Lancer,
Regards,
Thanks, Shannon. -- Al

Well since the cat is out of the bag now;

Matt has opened First Legion up to dealers on a wholesale basis, and although the new busines model no longer has one exclusive show dealer I am now able to offer both show and mail order sales.

I will have stock at Hackensack and all shows going forward like always with the addition of internet and mail order sales as well.

So there you go...............
Good news on the mail-order, George. -- Al

I think that can only be a good thing and, what many have been calling for to happen. Will be interesting to see what happens in the UK and europe
Mitch

What a surprising development.

Some may recall that I have weighed in on this subject frequently (usually/always uninvited :))

In my view the dealer model always made the most sense from a sales perspective. It will be interesting to hear from FL why they are changing what was a unique strategy in this industry - that being the direct sold business model. Maybe they are just changing part of the model, or some other aspect. Like I said, how they explain it and what they say will be interesting, at least to me.

Not to bring up a possibly volatile subject, but perhaps most interesting of all will be how this change will affect their pricing strategy. That is a key element, especially in todays economy.

I look forward to seeing FL represented at the Westcoaster 2012. It will be nice to see them in the flesh.

with 3 major dealers suddenly taking on their line...First Legion must be licking their chops...this will be a banner month for them as their new dealers buy inventory to sell...I'm guessing this will pretty much put the kabosh on FL's direct sales...

Thats a bit of a suprise , I am just hanging out for the newsletter to make
sure nothing gets shifted up or down the priority list before placing my next
order .

So does this mean free shipping as the dealers currently do with the other toy soldier lines??? Because right now I pay $17 a pop through FL and that would be a nice little saving.

Chris

I wonder how much the prices will go up as the middle man (The Dealers) have to make their money also.^&confuse
Mark

I don't think that prices are going to rise. It doesn't make sense. Dealers get a % off retail price depending on volume of sales.
Alex

I heard dealers get half the price,now I was told this I really don't know.So if this is true would Matt give up half his profit.If I'm wrong and I am probably don't crucify me on this.
Mark

So does this mean free shipping as the dealers currently do with the other toy soldier lines??? Because right now I pay $17 a pop through FL and that would be a nice little saving.

Chris

Agreed. I would order more often if not for the shipping charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back