Honour Bound Sherman for sale (1 Viewer)

Ana Donzino

First Sergeant
Hello guys,

A local collector has decided to sell his Honour Bound Sherman. He's not a computer person, and he doesn't speak English, so he's asked me to deal with this as a favor. The Sherman is HB12b, it's in the original box, never unpacked. He wants $250 for it as a base, and is willing to listen to offers and accept the more convenient for him. Please, email me at anad*at*beau-geste.com or pm me if you are interested.

Pictures
HB12b12.jpgHB12b5.jpgHB12b7.jpg

Thanks,

Ana

I have this HB Sherman Tank version and it's awesome! This will be a fine addition to anyones collection and is very rare to come by.

Carlos

Yeah that Sherman is real NICE . For what ur asking is a great Deal. If I had the cash I would jump on that,AWSOME I sure u are going to get offers up ying yang !!!!!

Hello,

Just to let you know that the Sherman has been sold already. Thanks to all for your quick responses. I'll let you know if I cross with an HB tank for sale again.

Ana

Ana you people certainly know how to make a nice AFV.................{sm4}

Hello guys,

A local collector has decided to sell his Honour Bound Sherman. He's not a computer person, and he doesn't speak English, so he's asked me to deal with this as a favor. The Sherman is HB12b, it's in the original box, never unpacked. He wants $250 for it as a base, and is willing to listen to offers and accept the more convenient for him. Please, email me at anad*at*beau-geste.com or pm me if you are interested.

Pictures
View attachment 73974View attachment 73975View attachment 73976

Thanks,

Ana

Hi! Ana,
Is this a GOLD version Sherman?
Bob

BTW Bob:

Here are some examples of the differences. The snorkles are on the custom Sherman and the markings are one of kind.

Carlos

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Congratulations Carlos, your Shermans are beautiful! I also love HB AFV`s, and I have 2 Shermans made by them, an all green and a winter version, with accessory sets on them, but both are not gold editions.To me there are no AFV`s out there like the ones HB made... Too bad they are not producing them anymore. Besides the passion for HB we also share the same first name.
Regards,
Carlos

Great pics. There is no doubt that HB remain the outstanding makers of our hobby.
Mitch

Some great examples of Shermans. It would be nice for other current WWII manufacturers to match the quality of pattern making and overall detail.
Ken

Hello,

Just to let you know that the Sherman has been sold already. Thanks to all for your quick responses. I'll let you know if I cross with an HB tank for sale again.

Ana

This has been a bad month! Thanks to FedEx, Customs and Homeland Security they managed to deliver this beautiful Honour Bound Sherma Tank today as if it had been ambushed by a dozen Tiger tanks. They of course opened the package, ripped/yanked the bottom support screw from the base and jammed the turret cupola back in so it ended up looking like a pretzel. They even managed to mess up the machine gun and ruin the figures. It gets better though-the description was a "Polystone Tank" so I received a call from Customs on Friday and since I spent the first half of the day dealing with medical BS and could not return the call right away...ready for this: Homeland Security. I simply phoned them and them emailed them both the definition of "polystone" and then pictures of HB Sherman "tanks". I received confirmation of these emails but noy my phone calls late Friday which enabled today's polystone garbage dump. What an avoidable shame, lack of execution and follow through; and a waste of resources. None of this was the fault of Ana by the way-first rate service on her end! I just hope to recoup my investment!

Trying To Keep The Blue Side Up,
Marc

Would it be possible to see some pics of the damage????
Mitch

Would it be possible to see some pics of the damage????
Mitch

Cheers Mitch,

Here you go-just make sure to hold back the tears. Finally found the MIA tanker graveling in the packing material.

Man On Fire,
Marc

Attachments

• mail-1.jpeg
    mail-1.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 129
  • mail-2.jpeg
    mail-2.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 137
  • mail-3.jpeg
    mail-3.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 131