Honour Bound (1 Viewer)

Ana Donzino

First Sergeant
Hello to all military vehicles' collectors!

I'm proud to announce that Honour Bound, the new military vehicles and figures line from WWII has just been born.

We will be making military vehicles in resin in 60 mm, with their crews and according troops in metal, 60 mm, matt finished. We will features different battles of WWII and the respective panzer ace from each side.

We will begin with 'Barkmann's corner', (Le Lorey, Normandy, 1944) his Panther and 2 more vehicles from his squad, and a group of complementing infantry.

You can visit our website at www.honourbound.com

I'll be happy to answer your questions or 'hear' your comments.

Take care,

Ana Donzino

Beau Geste primarily produce figures to a gloss finish. Will Honour-Bound produce WWII items in matt or gloss finish?

I'm very excited about this and I know you do your research when it comes to figures. These figures and vehicles should be awesome.

This indeed is interesting news and exciting at that. Of course, as with British Commando, the proof is in the pudding :D

Thank you all, guys! We are in the sculpting stage of Barkmann's Panther right now. You can see some of the master's parts that are already made in the 'Upcoming releases' section, at the end of that page. But they are quite small, and I'm afraid that you won't see them clearly.

I'll post some pictures of Gabriel's previous works tonight. He's quite good.

Busy day today: it's Daniel's birthday, and I'm in charge of the cake :eek: .

Thanks again,

Ana

Pictures

As I promised, here are some pictures of Gabriel's previous works. It's not WWII, but at least you'll be able to see how he works: The Merkava

M1.jpg

M2.jpg

M5.jpg

M4.jpg

And here a couple more. The first one is an Argentinean vehicle, the Palmaria.

Palmaria5.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

10.jpg

Please, have in mind that these are his master sculptures painted directly, with all the details that they might have. The production vehicles loose some detail in the manufacturing process. And the workshop painting is more a series kind of work; although we'll make our best to have our vehicles look like an original paint.

Take care,

Ana

This could be my computer but those pictures didn't come out.

I don't know why, Brad. I'll try to figure out if it's your pc problem, or if the mistake at our side. I'll let you know.

Ana

I see the pictures but aren't these in 1/35 scale. Or are you just pointing out the detail of the painting.

The detail in the sculpture is what I was trying to show. Our vehicles will be larger (1:30) but same sculpting detail. Those are not vehicles from our line, just sculptures that Gabriel, our sculptor, has made before in a smaller scale.

Ana

Great stuff.

Any chances for post WWII vehicles and soldiers?

Benjamin

Honour Bound said:
Brad - It's definitely your pc. The others can see the images:(

Ana

Got the pictures crisp and clear.

What is your production line-up for 2006?

Looking forward for a US M3 Half Track -Personnel Carrier with/cupola, M3 White Scout Car, German Opel Blitz Truck, Kubelwagen, Horsch, M32 Sherman Tank Recovery Vehicle, British Lorry, and British LRDG Chevrolet Truck.

Noli-Poli

Ana will correct me if I'm wrong but they will fit nicely into a King & Country diorama being 60mm and I believe they will have no bases. The ones with bases are just examples of what her sculptor has done in the past for contests.

Shannon

Shannon is right. They will be free standing, and matching King & Country's scale.

We admire Andy and his line very much. I believe he knows it (and if he doesn't he will know from now).

Thanks, Noli Poli. Suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks to all,

Ana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back