Honour Bound (1 Viewer)

After reading some other threads I think a Sherman Firefly would be a good tank to produce for the allies. I think it would be a good seller and currently not offered in that scale.

We will make the Shermans from Barkmann's Corner, so the possibility of the Sherman Firefly is almost a fact.

Thanks,

Ana

The sculptings look excellent. I am very interested in seeing the finished product. Will the vehicles be true resin, like the old K&C pre-polystone vehicles, or polystone like present K&C production?

Vehicles will be made of polystone with some metal features, figures will be metal.:)

Ana

Will there be a British dealer for your range?

Andy

Not yet, Andy, but I will let you know when we have one.

We are re-designing our website now, so there will be a list of worldwide dealers uploaded soon, around the end of January.

Ana

A short update

Hi Guys,

I thought that I had to post a short update of the production status.

We are molding everything now and will have the first castings during next week, so we'll probably have pictures of the 3 first sets (Barkmann's Panther and 2 more Panthers from his squadron), the three of them with full crew, sometime during the next 10 days. I don't want to post pictures of the finished sculptures because I don't want to spoil the final look; I prefer you to see the finished product.

Production will be available by mid february I think (I hope? :) ). As I mentioned before, we don't want to rush things up to have the sets ready as soon as possible. But we are getting closer to the release date. As usual, I'll keep you posted.

Next set will be the Bergepanther with 3 mechanics, ready by mid march; we still don't know if we'll add a 4 figures set to the group. I don't think so, since the mechanics look awesome. But you never know. The 'boyz' will decide.

Have a great weekend,

Ana

PS: Our congratulations to Mike for such wonderful figures and vehicle, and our most sincere best wishes. Good luck!

I've been dying to announce the upcoming Bergepanther-especially when someone mentioned one a while back in a post! Good thing they haven't told me what's coming out after that...the suspense might be too much. The Bergepanther is a great example of what Honor Bound plans to do--things a bit off the beaten track, unique vehicles that are not often produced in the toy soldier world if at all. I look forward to what the creative minds at Honour Bound come up with next.
Great ideas Ana and Daniel! (or should I say Daniel and Gabriel the sculptor;) )

You should say Daniel and Gabriel, Shannon. They decide. I just write and paint the figures.:rolleyes:

Ana

Hello Ana:

Say hi to Shannon while she is still at your place.

I hope things are going well as planned. Speaking of plans, will any of your dealers have your new sets available at the West Coaster Show in Anaheim, March 5th? If so, which ones?

Singed anxious (Carlos), LOL

I don't know, Carlos, we are working as hard as we can to have them ready by that date. I'll keep you posted.

Ana

Dear Kevin,

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the London show in late March. But London is definitely in our schedule, so if we are not ready for March, we'll be ready for June.

You can count on that.

Ana

Fullyautomatic said:
More painting and less site seeing by Treefrog staff will get those Panthers ready. Well maybe:p

Yeah, maybe we need to put Shannon and Pete to work so we can get our Panthers. Time to earn that vacation :D

the Panthers look very nice in the photos and the Bergepanther is quite intriguing. I'm really looking forward to see what Honour Bound can do with American vehicles.

Good luck on your projects.

Gary Binder

There appears to be one unfinished picture of the Bergepanther on the website and one sketch of what it will look like. The Panthers are looking better and better the longer we wait. Any update on release?

Thank you Gary!

The Bergepanther is in process, and it looks that we will be able to release it during April.

On the other hand, the our US dealers and retailers will begin receiving their sets during the rest of March and the beginning of April. So you'll be able to see them in person soon. And for the ones who attend the NJ show on sunday, George Guerriero will have a couple of sets of each at his table.

I'll keep you posted with more pictures of the Bergepanther, figures and other projects.

Ana

I saw the Panthers in person at the Scheutzen Park show today. The good news is they looked good. The bad news is that all of the three tanks had broken in transit. They are either too delicate or need to be packed more securely before they can be shipped safely.

Louis Badolato said:
I saw the Panthers in person at the Scheutzen Park show today. The good news is they looked good. The bad news is that all of the three tanks had broken in transit. They are either too delicate or need to be packed more securely before they can be shipped safely.

That could be a big problem of they're that fragile. Not only for shipping but maybe for displaying too?

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back