Honour Bound (1 Viewer)

You are right, Combat. But they are not Russian, they are the German crew for the winter Panther that we will be releasing in a few months.

I'm glad that you liked the German infantry set. We will release them in a Wehrmacht painted version too.

Ana

Brad: Issue 96 that just came out. Got a full page inside cover picture of panthers and a small article this month. John

Any update on when the HB Panthers will be available?

Combat said:
Any update on when the HB Panthers will be available?

Talked to George G. from Minute Men last night, no news yet on next shipment, has lots of orders to fill including mine, lots of positive comments from people who see his display models, still hopes to have some for next weekend's show in Dedham, MA.

Fred

boot51 said:
Talked to George G. from Minute Men last night, no news yet on next shipment, has lots of orders to fill including mine, lots of positive comments from people who see his display models, still hopes to have some for next weekend's show in Dedham, MA.

Fred

Hi Fred,

Don't forget me at Dedham and have a good show:)

Pierre.

Pierre said:
Hi Fred,

Don't forget me at Dedham and have a good show:)

Pierre.

I haven't forgotten, Pierre, if I make to Dedham I'll look for the you-know-what. My finders' fee will be very modest.;)

Fred

There are some new upainted German figures on the Honour Bound site under sculpting process. Also an interesting picture of a Panther with turret #313. Not sure if this is an early version or 4th Panther. Almost a winter look.

Can anyone give me a link to honour bound as i can't seem to get their web page,thanks

Rob.

Combat; that does look like a Panther in winter camo......coooooolll! And the hull number is different than the Barkman Panthers. Hey Ana, are you out there? What's the story and when can we expect our tanks and figure sets to arrive at the dealers?:)

Fred

Thanks for that.I like the look of the winter panther a lot,especially as i missed k&c's.

Rob

I'm here, Fred. Yes, it's the Panther in winter cammo. It's not meant to represent any particular battle as we did with Barkmann's panthers. So the number is a generic one, not representing a vehicle commanded by any particular Panzer Ace.

We plan to release it by mid 2006, July perhaps. As soon as we define the releasing date I'll upload it to the website so you'll be posted if you check it from time to time.

Happy Easter guys!:)

Ana

Honour Bound said:
I'm here, Fred. Yes, it's the Panther in winter cammo. It's not meant to represent any particular battle as we did with Barkmann's panthers. So the number is a generic one, not representing a vehicle commanded by any particular Panzer Ace.

We plan to release it by mid 2006, July perhaps. As soon as we define the releasing date I'll upload it to the website so you'll be posted if you check it from time to time.

Happy Easter guys!:)

Ana

Thanks, Ana, love those German AFV's in winter cammo and July would make a nice release date, something really cool to admire on hot sumer day.:) You can count me in and I'll keep an eye on that web site. Keep up the nice work HB.:D

Fred

Ana-
The Winter Panther looks great. Count me in when it is released.

I gave up. I caved in. I surrendered.

I pre-ordered the three panther and the infantry sets after looking at them repeatedly and rereading all the posts on the forum, especially the one where Shannon mentioned that they fit with K&C. I can not wait to get them and if they turn out to be as good as they are intended to be, the winter panther is next. I hope the NMA armoured car is well done too. Michael

sceic2 said:
I gave up. I caved in. I surrendered.

I pre-ordered the three panther and the infantry sets after looking at them repeatedly and rereading all the posts on the forum, especially the one where Shannon mentioned that they fit with K&C. I can not wait to get them and if they turn out to be as good as they are intended to be, the winter panther is next. I hope the NMA armoured car is well done too. Michael

Michael, you won't regret ordering those HB panthers, the detail is fantastic and you can always remain a K&C enthusiast and still find room in your collection, if not your wallet, for Honuor Bound and NMA. If you have the NMA Mortar set you know how great the figures are and just think, a winter panther from HB and winter armour car from NMA, life is good!;)

Fred

Fred;
I will always collect K&C. I will also continue to collect other makers stuff that can complement my collection. I have the entire set of Britains Panzer IV's. I think that they are great representations, even with the polyresin tracks. I also like the Britains 105 howitzer sets, I've got six of them. By-the-way, they look really good tailing behind the K&C GMC truck.

Michael

That HB stuff looks great. Can someone tell me what material the models are made out of and what scale they are (I had a look on the website but couldn't find the answers there). I did notice they don't yet have a dealer downunder - I hope they get one soon.

Oz - The HB tanks are polystone with metal accessories. They are in 1:30 scale.

I know Ana at HB is looking for a dealer down under, so feel free to suggest to your favorite local dealer that he might consider carrying the line.

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back