Horror at the Cinema (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
1.jpg

The Mummy stumbles from the Cinema into the light and croaks out " The prices in there for Popcorn and a KIa-Ora is horrendous !"

Initiative on the theatre’s part to advertise by placing this guy outside the front to draw in the crowd {sm4} . Out of the box office thinking Steve. Robin.

I can watch those old B&W Universal horror movies over and over. They don't make them like that anymore.

I can watch those old B&W Universal horror movies over and over. They don't make them like that anymore.

Don't seem to show them much on TV over here much these days mores the shame !

Great set up Steve, love the backdrop.

Not sure what 'Kia ora' refers to in the UK though, but its a Maori language greeting frequently used here in NZ. ^&grin

Great set up Steve, love the backdrop.

Not sure what 'Kia ora' refers to in the UK though, but its a Maori language greeting frequently used here in NZ. ^&grin

Hi Toddy
Kia-ora was a large (for the time, probably a small size now!) Orange squash coming with it's own straw that Mum and Dad used to get us kids as a treat sold in the old Art Deco ODEON Cinema in Guildford and one of those tiny tubs of Vanilla or Strawberry ice cream at the interval back in the 60's !

Hi Toddy
Kia-ora was a large (for the time, probably a small size now!) Orange squash coming with it's own straw that Mum and Dad used to get us kids as a treat sold in the old Art Deco ODEON Cinema in Guildford and one of those tiny tubs of Vanilla or Strawberry ice cream at the interval back in the 60's !

Wow, interesting. Now that's a bit of 60's marketing for ya.

Sounds yum actually.

Most of my younger colleagues take the piss when I mention going to the 'flicks' and 'movie' intervals at half time. ^&grin

Wow, interesting. Now that's a bit of 60's marketing for ya.

Sounds yum actually.

Most of my younger colleagues take the piss when I mention going to the 'flicks' and 'movie' intervals at half time. ^&grin

Not to mention the short B movie and of course the ad's for the local shop's selling Carpets and Curries, that's two separate shops for anyone thinking that'll be an odd combination !:wink2::tongue:

LMAO, always fun to see what you come up with...this is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back