Howard's Collection (Northgate Woods) (2 Viewers)

What a superb, jaw dropping collection, wonderful stuff. Congratulations Howard.{bravo}}

Rob

I use Rob´s words as mine......what a fantastic collection and the dios are just fantastic too......specially the Aussie camp, the 8th Army convoy and the houses with yard and the WW1 German Armoured car in the yard......How did you come up with the houses/yard set up? They are a piece of art...
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy

Great collection Howard and thanks for the photos Tom.

Now we know why Brett doesn't work hard anymore {eek3}

An amazing collection that I am sure Howard worked very hard to amass.
I plan to visit his part of the world one day and hopefully will be invited to see it in person.

Wow Howard!!:smile2: That is some magnificent collection, mate, and beautifully displayed!^&cool^&cool Thanks for the photos Tom!:wink2:

AWESOME COLLECTION......
The money went into your collection could not be lower for what I paid for my house :salute::

The best looking , displayed and organised collection that I have seen {bravo}} Beyond words IMO. Everything is well organised and placed in quality display cabinets. An inspiration for all to admire {bravo}}

A simply amazing collection, Howard. It is evident that you live by the creed that two is better than one, and that three is better than two, and that four... Just amazing. -- Al

When I spotted this thread I was excited. I pulled the chair up closer, rubbed my hands together and just knew it was going to be great. Howard your collection is supreme...I love it!!!

Markey

Tom...thanks for sharing the photos...looks like a lot of work...^&grin

Howard...

your collection is staggering...mind boggling and unbelievable...

it looks like you have everything John and Andy have ever produced...

I would love to see it in person...

FABULOUS!!!

Glad you liked the pic's fellas and your welcome. I missed taking pic's of several other items Howard has which include 3 Figarti Abrams tanks repainted in Aussie colours and markings and a Huey Howard had stashed away! His collection is even more mind boggling in person and my eyes were as big as basketballs when i first saw it!

Tom

You would need a couple of warehouse just to store all the boxes! LOL

Great collection Howard!

Inspirational!

Mick

Tom,

thanks for all the images of Howard's wonderful collection.

Howard,

WOW !!! Even more toy soldiers that I could ever imagine in one collection !!!!

I love seeing these vehicles below with my paintwork, they really fit in nicely :)

attachment.php

If you have no plce for these NAPs, you can alway ship to a good home in the West :)

attachment.php

But these was something missing ........ The Charge at Beersheba with scores of charging Lighthorsemen ...... ???

Next time ????

Well Done Tom & Howard......

By the way, when does the 'Museum' open and whats the entrance fee????

John

Well done Obee{sm4}

First to notice the fact Howards Beersheba charge not included.

Probably all out the back having a feed when Tom was taking his photos{sm4}

Hi Howard,

You have an awesome collection. The Desert 8th Army must be one of your favourites with the most number of multiples. Many thanks to TomNT for taking the time to post the great shots.

Best Wishes, Raymond.

There are no words to describe this collection. It looks too vast to be contained in one home. I sometimes think I have done K&C well at least in the few series I collect, but even these are over shadowed by pieces I have missed that you have Howard. I see like me you some Arnhem 44. What struck me the most is that nothing looked cramped, all the figures are well spaced out, giving the impression you have room for more as the series expand. Well done Tom for bringing this collection to the light, I was starting to think maybe it did not really exist, especially when last in Melbourne Howard put me off due to renovations going on. Get those Ancient Egypt out of the box please and displayed. What a wonderful collection, cannot image the time and effort you have put into this to date, it must be huge. Certainly nothing comes close in the land down under. Will spend more time going over these photos to take them all in. Cheers, Robin.

Gentlemen and young Tom,
Many thanks to Cruelios, Rob, Konrad, Liez,Brad, Louis, Wayne PA, Al and Markey for your kind comments. The new rooms with ten showcases is still under some renovations as with hospitization I have not been able to finish, hence so many troops still in trays ready to placed. These showcases were move earlier this year from my good lady wifes living room (divorce was pending^&grin) just prior to my accident and work has been slow to completion. Answers to other kind comments.

Wayne (Brissy) -- Donnybrook Queensland has no pubs. A move totally out of the question.

Wayne (Perth) -- Donnybrook Western Australia has three pubs. Very interesting.^&grin

Simmo -- The Matilda (apart from the Centurion) is my most loved Tank. Would love another couple.

Brett -- Beersheeba troops (hidden from Tom) massing for a large dio when fully fit.

Mitch -- LAH, K&C produce them so I collect one of each and thats where it ends.

Rich -- My door is always open, cobber. The hospitality shown to me on my trips to the US has been second to none.

CNQ --I have enjoyed spending a few cents to indulge in something I love, but it takes two jobs to do it

Micheal -- JJD collection (complete) K&C matte collection 94% commplete (chasing early SOHK and Dickens sets) I collect only those Britains and Figarti sets that catch my eye as great. I even have some First legion^&grin Their Crusader Castle is outstanding.

Raymond -- My favourites ranges are all in the Desert (No bloody snow Tom) Lighthorse, Eighth Army, Afrika Corp and Crusaders, therefore many multiples.

Obee mate -- Your repaints especially in the AK range are some of my prized sets. Many thanks.

Robin -- Your always welcome cobber. Maybe another K&C Dinner in July 2013 and a tour. Earlier if it suits your plans.

Once again, thank you all and now I know why Tom was missing so much when he stayed over.
A Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Years to all at Treefrog.
Cheers from the Land Downunder, Howard

Howard:

Awesome dude. Simply awesome. I am going to have to jump the Tasman and check it out some day.

An excellent holiday to you dude. We will have to link up in Brisbane next year for sure dude.

Keep it silly

Howard - thank you for allowing Tom to share images of your passion and I was delighted to have my first sighting of PM036. The collection is magnificently displayed. Rob

Tom...thanks for sharing the photos...looks like a lot of work...^&grin

Howard...

your collection is staggering...mind boggling and unbelievable...

it looks like you have everything John and Andy have ever produced...

I would love to see it in person...

FABULOUS!!!

Howard. there are some really extra special pieces in your great collection - Lancaster, WB Nile Gunboat and the USN Gunboat to name but a few.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Jeff :salute::

Wow! What an incredible collection---it is almost unbelievable. It is so extensive and neatly displayed. You must be single handledly keeping King & Country in business. Congratulations Howard and thank you Tom for taking all those photographs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back