HS 123 AK - expanding the desert airforce (3 Viewers)

Sindh Bandit

Private
_DSC0273.JPG

The team at K and C have been expanding my AK desert airforce and this is the latest one for the collection. They did an outstanding job on the He 111 and the desert Ju52 and so the Luftflotte is growing steadily. This is the Hs123 in desert camo. Following closely behind will be the Do17, Me 110 and FW 190. I'll post pictures when they arrive but this one looks stunning. Enjoy..

Fabulous looking. Was this just a one off (i.e., made especially for you) or something K & C plans to make a few more of?

Brad

Hi - this was a one-off by the team. I wanted to expand the Luftflotte so they have been making some planes for me. Once this lot is through I am going to be asking for some italian planes so watch out for requests for a SM79, Macchi 202 and a few others but it does mean I have to keep working for ever......

Yes, at that rate, you will never retire. If you have the time, I would love to see photo of your other planes.

Brad

Yes, at that rate, you will never retire. If you have the time, I would love to see photo of your other planes.

Brad

Hello Brad - sure will post some of the pictures tomorrow of the Ju 52 and the others...so working till 90 at this rate

The Henschel is beautiful, congratulations! It will be great to see your other warbirds! These K&C planes are amazing, and dangerously addictive.{eek3}{sm4} If you don't run out of space, all I can say is that yes, you'll keep working for the $ and never retire....{sm4}{sm4}:wink2:

Superb looking plane and looking forward to more of your pics thanks for posting mate.

Nice bird and im looking forward to seeing pic's of your other warbirds.

Tom

Really looking forward to seeing more photographs of your desert planes.

Its amazing just what is available or what you can get made in this great hobby.

Regards
Mark

Very nice - love the color scheme. Reminds me a bit of Rommel's Desert Taxi.
Are these planes the same scale as other K&C 1/30?

_DSC0283.JPG

This is another shot of the Hs 123 and I will upload the shots of the Do 217 that is just being finished by the K and C team. The scale is the standard scale for their warbirds at 1/30 and the Luftflotte just keeps growing - more shots to come guys

Thanks for the feedback and yes we had the choice of getting them weathered. Like others I prefer the warbirds in weathered condition as it adds to the realism

with thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back