Hurricane Reserve! (3 Viewers)

Have You reserved Your Hurricane?

• Yes!

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No!

Votes: 39 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yes indeed,superb scene,I am even more pleased i ordered it now!:)

Thanks Randy

Rob

Oh yes indeed,superb scene,I am even more pleased i ordered it now!:)

Thanks Randy

Rob

Does indeed look a great scene that has more or less sold me on the idea.
The driver of the MG looks like he should have his arm round a WAAF! :)

Does indeed look a great scene that has more or less sold me on the idea.
The driver of the MG looks like he should have his arm round a WAAF! :)

Imagine that scene on a grass base.Love that MG too.

He's just back from the pub,he left so fast he forgot the girlfriend,told her he had to go as he was in a 'Hurri'.....sorry, awful i know, but couldn't resist it:eek::rolleyes:

Rob

Yes just those figures alone and the Hurricane make a great little display. I have just ordered mine.

I originally told my dealer, no, will wait for U.S. stuff, but scale photos sold me and I ordered one, I hope..Michael

Just when I had decided to back away from buying more WWII figures and focus on Napoleonics and Civil War displays - Andy Now Does This Great Range !! :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

You have to admit K&C is on top of their game with the affordable warbird !

Recently, we have Figarti coming out with two terrific planes (Storch - AK and Winter) and at a terrific price ! It looked like Rick was going to outflank Andy in the Hobby with those affordable planes (hopefully he will produce more) - now it looks like a serious trench war will occur over the hearts and pocketbooks of collectors. All which is fine by me - because we have needed good affordable Warbirds in 1/30 & 32 scale when Corgi stop making their nice pieces.

I sure hope this RAF Range will have many WARBIRD releases in the future !

Congratulations - King & Country ! Job Well Done ! :D

Mys suggestion is if you are going to buy this beauty, you had better decide sooner than later as less than 24 hours after it was announced, K & C HK is sold out, ie, all are spoken for through the dealer network.

I was lucky to get the amount I did, so plan accordingly...................

Mys suggestion is if you are going to buy this beauty, you had better decide sooner than later as less than 24 hours after it was announced, K & C HK is sold out, ie, all are spoken for through the dealer network.

I was lucky to get the amount I did, so plan accordingly...................

George,have you had a lot of preorders on these mate?.I can't see them being around long,got to be one of the most popular WW2 Aircraft.

Rob

George,have you had a lot of preorders on these mate?.I can't see them being around long,got to be one of the most popular WW2 Aircraft.

Rob

Yes I have I am happy to report; am just about sold out of my allotment, which is pretty amazing as collectors found out about these just yesterday.

The whole RAF series is brilliant, I imagine quite a few of you talented collectors will put together nice airfield dioramas with these new items.

And don't even get me started on the BOB Germans; just spectacular, especially the tank, been wanting to see that one added to the mix for two years............

Yes I have I am happy to report; am just about sold out of my allotment, which is pretty amazing as collectors found out about these just yesterday.

The whole RAF series is brilliant, I imagine quite a few of you talented collectors will put together nice airfield dioramas with these new items.

And don't even get me started on the BOB Germans; just spectacular, especially the tank, been wanting to see that one added to the mix for two years............

Thats really good to hear George,it bodes very well for this range.Can you imagine if Andy makes a Spit!.:).

I can easily understand about the Bulge stuff too,great figures and vehicles time after time.

Rob

Imagine that scene on a grass base.Love that MG too.

He's just back from the pub,he left so fast he forgot the girlfriend,told her he had to go as he was in a 'Hurri'.....sorry, awful i know, but couldn't resist it:eek::rolleyes:

Rob

I remember a Commando comic called "Hun in a Hurri" :)
Great stuff!

I remember a Commando comic called "Hun in a Hurri" :)
Great stuff!

Funny,i remember one about Desert Hurricanes called 'Tank Busters',but i think that may have been Battle or War.

James,how cool is the MG Sports car?!

Rob

Funny,i remember one about Desert Hurricanes called 'Tank Busters',but i think that may have been Battle or War.

Rob

It is indeed cooler than a penguin with shades! :)

Funny this hobby isn't it.You start off in a position,perhaps thinking no i'll let this go,a few hours pass,you look at some pictures,wammo you've got your credit card out!:D

Rob

Rob

I can picture the scene in "Battle of Britain" where they are tooling around in the MG one early am after some "R&R" and one of our infamous pilots says let me give you a piece of advice..."Stay Single." Something like that-but it still makes me laugh so I need the piece for memory sake and my RAF diorama.

Tally Ho,
Marc

I ordered one and i think it will go great with my kc me 109 in polystone. I hope build a rama does a mat that would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back