Hurricane Reserve! (1 Viewer)

Have You reserved Your Hurricane?

• Yes!

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No!

Votes: 39 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just pre ordered mine and what a great price!
Andy has opened a new can of worms with affordable planes, go Andy!
Gary

I've been beating the drum for affordable polystone warplanes for awhile and finally K&C has come through! I can't wait to start displaying these beauties with their pilots, groundcrews and service vehicles. Way to go K&C!!! :D
I'm sure a Spitfire and Me-109 and many others can't be far off. Up until now I've had to settle for Corgi Warbirds. :( I'll be very interested to see how these new K&C planes stack up with Corgi. The price differential is very high so therefore my expectations are also very high.

Cheers
CFM :)

I've been beating the drum for affordable polystone warplanes for awhile and finally K&C has come through! I can't wait to start displaying these beauties with their pilots, groundcrews and service vehicles. Way to go K&C!!! :D
I'm sure a Spitfire and Me-109 and many others can't be far off. Up until now I've had to settle for Corgi Warbirds. :( I'll be very interested to see how these new K&C planes stack up with Corgi. The price differential is very high so therefore my expectations are also very high.

Cheers
CFM :)

Its all good isn't it CFM?!.Superb releases this month.I was wondering that if this is a specific RAF range would we see an ME109,hope we get a Spit though.

Rob

Will the Hurricane be a sellout before the dealers get them from K&C.

Will the Hurricane be a sellout before the dealers get them from K&C.

You never know, 400 is certainly a nice low production number...
the new Series is going to create a lot of interest, and its priced right!:)

I think the series is going to be a big hit, and I wouldn't be suprised if its a Sellout!:)

According to what Tony Neville said on another thread, it's a sellout already. Not bad:)

Wow that would be pretty fast, remember Rommel's Greif?

As I recall that sold out in hours!:eek:

I pre-ordered one from Treefrog Wednesday I believe. But with this "sellout" news I have no idea whether I'll actually get one. Perhaps someone from K&C or Treefrog could shed some light on this?

I'm excited K&C is making affordable aircraft, but it would be a huge disappointment to me if I wasn't able to get one this early. Just about the entire line hinges around the Hurricane...wouldn't make sense to me to buy any of the other RAF figures, as nice as they are, without one.

Guys

having spoken with andy the Hurricanes SOLD out to DEALERS in 24hrs!!

This would mean that that the dealer network would have been all over this as soon as it was announced.

As george said he is a sell out of his allocation and lets just say that ours in the UK are going very fast! one of the fastest selling preorders for a while. Up there with the Winter Tiger.

Great price point and at last a model for the mass.

Tony

Guys

This would mean that that the dealer network would have been all over this as soon as it was announced.

As george said he is a sell out of his allocation and lets just say that ours in the UK are going very fast! one of the fastest selling preorders for a while. Up there with the Winter Tiger.

Tony

Great news Tony,looks like a great start to a fantastic range.

Rob

I pre-ordered one from Treefrog Wednesday I believe. But with this "sellout" news I have no idea whether I'll actually get one. Perhaps someone from K&C or Treefrog could shed some light on this?

I'm excited K&C is making affordable aircraft, but it would be a huge disappointment to me if I wasn't able to get one this early. Just about the entire line hinges around the Hurricane...wouldn't make sense to me to buy any of the other RAF figures, as nice as they are, without one.

Treefrog should send you an order confirmation number. Sold out to dealers means King & Country is out of alloted dealer inventory, it should still be easy to obtain one from a dealer.......I should think.

Guys

Tony

Yes that is exciting! Looks like another winner!

Looks like the TF allotment of Hurricanes is spoken for as it is no longer on their website under upcoming releases. :eek:

As Tony said earlier today,possibly the fastest seller since the Winter Tiger.

Rob

Wow, I am lucky I ordered one from Treefrog right away.:D

Treefrog should send you an order confirmation number. Sold out to dealers means King & Country is out of alloted dealer inventory, it should still be easy to obtain one from a dealer.......I should think.

Thanks...I did get a confirmation #, but that's it (Treefrog doesn't charge until the item actually ships). Usually, when you add something to a wish list or your cart, you get a # that lets you know how many sets are in stock, but that doesn't apply to pre-orders.

I put a notation in my order to ask if that really meant I was NOT getting it (so I could search elsewhere), but I haven't gotten an answer. So I'm hoping that means I got one in time.

I am pretty sure it will sell out.
Low numbers and a new concept really.
Also a popular plane.
Late war jets etc are more popular with aviation buffs but Battle of Britain planes I would think are really popular.

Thanks...I did get a confirmation #, but that's it (Treefrog doesn't charge until the item actually ships). Usually, when you add something to a wish list or your cart, you get a # that lets you know how many sets are in stock, but that doesn't apply to pre-orders.

I put a notation in my order to ask if that really meant I was NOT getting it (so I could search elsewhere), but I haven't gotten an answer. So I'm hoping that means I got one in time.

I spoke to them today on another matter & confirmed my order. If you got a confirmation # you should be ok! Why not give them a call tomorrow just to be sure. Shannon runs a tight ship so I think you don't have anything to worry about!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back