I "Eye" Corps (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Spray and Pray and popping smoke in Hue !

Steve

11.jpg

Hi Steve,

that's very cool! :rolleyes:I'd say you've nailed it… I love every detail of your dioramas… the posters on the wall.. what a great idea! {eek3}

Whatever you do is always well done! :)

Cheers

Enrico

Hi Steve,

that's very cool! :rolleyes:I'd say you've nailed it… I love every detail of your dioramas… the posters on the wall.. what a great idea! {eek3}

Whatever you do is always well done! :)

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico. Hue had a lot of French Colonial buildings, European in flavour rather than oriental and adding the RVN posters help give the scene a Vietnamese flavour !

Steve

I like this bud haha!

Very imaginative is there more to see?

Scott

Thanks Scott
There will be ! Only got the figures as they were hung up in customs. No one big scene but lots of little incidents, real and imagined like this one !

Steve

Last edited:
Cheers Enrico !:salute::

In the Hue practice scene thread I've put a photo that can be downloaded and printed on A4 size paper, some countries have a different standard size office paper and so different size paper would mean the need to be resize image.
If you'd like and easier, send me a pm with your email address and I can email it to you.

Steve

Cheers Enrico !:salute::

In the Hue practice scene thread I've put a photo that can be downloaded and printed on A4 size paper, some countries have a different standard size office paper and so different size paper would mean the need to be resize image.
If you'd like and easier, send me a pm with your email address and I can email it to you.

Steve

Hi Steve,
you're a pal! :) I wouldn't have like take advantage of your kindness but…I've just send you a private message!:rolleyes: I've really appreciated that thing you're going to do for me :smile2: You make me feel like one of the family...:eek:

Thanks a lot, mate!

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Hi Steve,
you're a pal! :) I wouldn't have like take advantage of your kindness but…I've just send you a private message!:rolleyes: I've really appreciated that thing you're going to do for me :smile2: You make me feel like one of the family...:eek:

Thanks a lot, mate!

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Hi Enrico.
Should be with you now. If not let me know and I'll try again.
Regards
Steve

Work for the Marines moves on South of the Perfume River. Even churches and Temples have to be cleared.

Steve

16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

Meanwhile Scots émigré Gunnery Sergeant Nielson is in command of a depleted Squad of Marines on patrol near to Con Thien, close to the DMZ, who are set to stage an L shaped ambush on NVA regulars coming down a known trail, his Radio operator ready to key, a battery of 105 mms into action who will pulverize any who might escape the ambush.

Steve

26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg

Excellent scenes Steve, the Jungle one's I like the best though.

Tom

These jungle scenes are great! The possibilities of using these VN figures are enormous! Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back