IMAGE OF THE MONTH : aout (1 Viewer)

I think we have a winner! Brilliant!

Ah, Ragnar, Bjorn and Rollo all together again! Just without their post-apocalyptic biker outfits!

Great work! A lot of impact with only 3 figures. The ship is also superb!
Rick

Brilliant Guy, the weathering, the detail, wow!

Tom

Hi Guy,

Really well presented, and that Longship just incredible work. regards Gebhard :salute::

my other contribution to this month:
1812: dramaturgy of the retreat from Russia
after "a detour" from the Vikings return to my favorite time: I added effects to my photos to look like paintings by painters of this period ...
Guy.:salute::

Guy that is simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true artist. It looks so real!

Blimey, no one could expect to survive in that extreme degree of cold. That is some Winter scene. Robin.

my other contribution to this month:
1812: dramaturgy of the retreat from Russia
after "a detour" from the Vikings return to my favorite time: I added effects to my photos to look like paintings by painters of this period ...
Guy.:salute::

You achieved your goal...Fantastic photos !!

Thank you for posting.

I'm getting frost bite just looking at these scenes! Brilliant as usual Guy.

Tom

Fantastic work Guy.Your artistic skills are superb.
Mark

Guy
Superb ! you've really excelled yourself with these photos and certainly attained the style you were looking to achieve. Excellent !:salute:::salute:::salute::
Steve

Looking at your photos again, you've blended your photos so successfully the backdrop picture really just blends in so very well with the figures they could of been made for each other. Congratulations.
Steve

Totally agree, this is definitely at another level as far as dioramas. Great job Guy, and this does belong in a museum. Chris

Outstanding work!The realism shown here is almost unbelievable.Well done that man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back